swedes is offline Associate Member

swollen/sore leg from injection

Did a test e injection in my quad-sterile for sure. It was from a new bottle of the same lab I have been using-seemed more watery-easier to draw.
    Anyways it's 3 days later and it is as sore as shit and my leg is sore not just on the site but also the surrounding muscle. I noticed today my leg is swollen even the muscle down around the knee. I am due again in the morning to poke-what do you bro's think this is? Should I take another shot?

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I just saw a buddy with the same shit after a shot of trem and t40o. Definately choose another place and let that heal, I know that pain and its just constantly pissing u off. Also the alchohol in the product to protect us from infection can cause one if used to localized

chris2wire is offline Member
    My prop does that when I inject thigh... the entire muscle hurts, down to the knee.

Good heating pad technique has minimized it, but whenever I have a bad shot (such as moving the needle around to much or hitting scar tissue) then itll be very sore no matter how much heat. Down to the knee area.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    thanks bro's any body else-just hoping I don't need medical attention-going to try and cut it with B12 in the morning.

rankin is offline Junior Member
    how does one cut with B12 guys ?

Thread Information