Thread: The New Guy

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member

The New Guy

Ok so maybe i did come across as some sort of person looking to make a profit. Didnt mean to. All i was doing was telling my story of how i didnt know anything to the point where i can pretty much name or reccomend anything. That is the only point i was stressing, it seems that its good to help educate people that first try this body enhancing stuff we invented, but just that it why should we let the scammers make us so angry. They are not going to go away, i showed u how i learned my way around it. Maybe i was rambling on in the last thread, but i still think im right.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

Its pretty cool when u have to show a picture of somebody else that u will never top to prove a point, so what u think we should have a bunch of idiots just using what ever they can find. All im saying is learn what u put in u, but that is not a good idea in your mind, smart guy dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Charged_UP
    Its pretty cool when u have to show a picture of somebody else that u will never top to prove a point, so what u think we should have a bunch of idiots just using what ever they can find. All im saying is learn what u put in u, but that is not a good idea in your mind, smart guy dude.
    Thank you, you have truly enlightened all of us.

Haha that was actually funny. Look I never knew there was such a problem with so much crap products going around. I guess if u tell body builders to take some pill, which they have no idea about, they will go right ahead. But thats cool, im not trying to change crap, just point out things we should think about.

well i guess we have Anatomically Blessed to speak for everyone. Good job, ill go grab the crisco, maybe its fina

Quote Originally Posted by Charged_UP
    Haha that was actually funny. Look I never knew there was such a problem with so much crap products going around. I guess if u tell body builders to take some pill, which they have no idea about, they will go right ahead. But thats cool, im not trying to change crap, just point out things we should think about.
    It's all cool.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead

I don't think anyone that read the last thread is still online. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yah its cool, i was just pissed that in my first post they said i might be a scamer, I just hope people learn from sites like this how and what to take. Im self taught, made mistakes as far as dosages, but am all about furthering this forum and sport. Oh and i still have a lot to learn. But some people it seems will go for anything and wonder whats the deal

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR

JohnnyB

This is the most complete site it seems. Other than the pages of muscular development or of anabolic review guide, its most informative. Ive seen people show pics of products that they question. Have u guys tried that brand with the Kangaroo flexing, an australian product. Ive gotten good feedback on those products

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Glade you like the site..
    Looks like AR pasted again,and again and again.
    great to see the newb is looking outv for us

Thread Information