Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Profiles I've written....stolen. I'd like to be given credit for them.

My falsodex profile has shown up at several boards with the words "Originally posted by "Up4Anything" Notably, it has shown up at G-S's board as well as AM, and a few others. AM gave me credit for writing it...nobody else has.

Up4Anything, whoever he is, did not write that piece, and this can be verified by going to www.bodybuilding4life.com and checking the date of the post vs/ the first time Up4Anything took it and didn't give me credit.

If anyone is a member of any of those boards (I'm not a member of them, for various reasons) could you please PM the owners and ask that I be given credit for that piece. And if anyone knows Up4Anything, could you ask him not to take anything I've produced and repost it, as he seems to not know how to give credit where it's due.

It's not my best profile, but it's the only one on Falsodex on the internet, and I'd like credit for it.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Real SHiet!! if anybody deserves credit for their work, it is definitly you!! you contribute so much knowledge to these boards it a wonder, if you even have a life. just joking bro..but seriously, i hope this gets striaghten out!! If its your work, you deserve the credit for it, hands down.

It's just annoying that "Up4Anything" took it and didn't give me credit...not that he took it, per se...

AM gave me credit as soon as they knew it was mine...

There seems to be a hold up with other boards though...and I'd like to hear why this dude thinks it's ok to take my work and not give me credit...

why dont you contact the mods there, and make a profile and put him on full blast about it..i would .

I don't really know mods from other boards. They apparently must read what I write...but not the other way around. I'm not familiar with whoever mods wherever...

hrmmmm...im gonna be up for a lil while, ima go make a profile and put some heat on the situation a lil...

i need some drama right now.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Your the man Hooker. Anyone that steals your profiles and takes credit for them needs there legs breaking How did you become so intelligent bro? Lots of hard studying? Or did you just have the gift naturally?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    When I started to do resarch on the internet, I would go to several sites that said exactly the same thing.(word for word-even the mistakes) So, it stands to reason that someone is going to try to swipe the good info from this site.

Its not that it was taken...it's that the dude apparently didn't give me credit as writing it....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Agree that you should get the credit.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    There are alot of shady fourms out there, even some of the big ones. Alot of their mods are held in high regard too, I've read alot of mixed-up/contadicting info from them. Lotta crazy cycle advice gets posted then changed and so on. I don't visit those other boards anymore, just stay here.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Plagiarizing people kill me , they act like they have the answer to everything, but actually have nothing. They are the people when someone tells a good story, and a true one, they have to open their mouth and say, ya you think that's was good well....... Lets everyone go to the board and put some heat on.!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I hope they will give credit...where credit is due.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Hey Hooker i went over there and did a search on it and it only shows your post about it being stolen, did they remove it?

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Its not that it was taken...it's that the dude apparently didn't give me credit as writing it....

No. It's still there at MMI.

While I'm on the subject:
    • Go to your second favorite board (I assume this is your favorite!).

Go to their profiles/edu forum.

Have their mods actually written anything in there? Or just cue/pasted it from medline or other AAS boards?

If they haven't....I suggest you never go back.

If there's no original information there now...there probably never will be.

Thats why I always say 99% of the boards/mods/admin on the 'net are garbage. Most mods and boards on the internet make a name for themselves by being masters of the cut/paste...and repeating stuff they've heard elsewhere. I'm not the best or brightest on the internet...but I would jump off a bridge if all I could do is repeat what others said.

Jase is offline Associate Member
    He is very naughty

Godspeed

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    The word "scammer" now has two meanings.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    F*cking lazy thieves.

Eat a fat dick.

~SC~

icedudez is offline Member
    i dont understand all this mod/vet stuff, do u people get paid for doin this?

I get paid for what I write, yeah...I've kind of parlayed my moderating into an actual career.

Swole gets paid for various stuff he does,with regards to his nutritional programs, and stuff like that....which is (of course) helped out by mod'ing and such. He also has written stuff...

Most mods probably don't get "paid" in the same respect that he and I do...they generally get alot of free gear (AAS), discounts on supps, and discounts or free products of other sorts. It's a "volunteer" job, but really pays for itself in most cases.

It's my opinion that man people actually buy and open their own boards just to get free steroids from labs and sources who want to get in good with them.

Ever go to a board where "xyz" labs is pimped out hard by the staff? They get deals and freebies from that lab. 99.9999% of the time.

If you're a mod/vet you get great deals and free stuff alot of times.

If you're an admin (or very respected mod) you may not even pay for your own gear for years and years.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Your the man Hooker. Anyone that steals your profiles and takes credit for them needs there legs breaking How did you become so intelligent bro? Lots of hard studying? Or did you just have the gift naturally?

why dont you just blow him while your at it

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    How did you become so intelligent bro? Lots of hard studying? Or did you just have the gift naturally?
    No gifts here...I work hard. I'm researching, reading and writing for 8-12 hours daily.

I think I have to work 2x as hard as everyone else to overcome some of my deficiencies (*I'm dyslexic, actually).

icedudez is offline Member
    I get paid for what I write, yeah...I've kind of parlayed my moderating into an actual career.

Swole gets paid for various stuff he does,with regards to his nutritional programs, and stuff like that....which is (of course) helped out by mod'ing and such. He also has written stuff...

Most mods probably don't get "paid" in the same respect that he and I do...they generally get alot of free gear (AAS), discounts on supps, and discounts or free products of other sorts. It's a "volunteer" job, but really pays for itself in most cases.

It's my opinion that man people actually buy and open their own boards just to get free steroids from labs and sources who want to get in good with them.

Ever go to a board where "xyz" labs is pimped out hard by the staff? They get deals and freebies from that lab. 99.9999% of the time.

If you're a mod/vet you get great deals and free stuff alot of times.

If you're an admin (or very respected mod) you may not even pay for your own gear for years and years.

so how about u make me a VET then!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You should look at it like this, plagerism is a great form of flattery... Really though are you saying anything that has not been said before, or cannot be found in the medical studies you reference? At least they are not finding there own studies that would contradict what you have written...

At least they could just say by hooker
    Edit: What I meant to say was "Quit being a cry baby"... hahahahaha
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 06-22-2005 at 11:27 AM.

Yeah...I'm not saying anything about Oral Turinabol that anyone who has read a hundred studies about it couldn't say. (Although I only Cited the 20 or so that I used). Good point.

I didn't say anything about Deca that Dr.Minto (who performed the studies on it) hasn't already said. But I invested hours into researching it and writing about it, for this board.

I'm saying things that are 100% unique to the AAS boards, Meso....and thats the arena I want my credit in. I give it where it's due, and I want it when it's due. Thats fair.

You gave credit to Nandi, Swale, and Pheedno yesterday, when you reposted their stuff, and if you ever wrote anything yourself I'm sure you'd want them to return the favor.

Also...if you ever do write anything that represents your original research and writing, I'm sure you'd appreciate the effort much more, and understand why I want credit for it.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Up4anything hasn't been around the boards in a while..... he pulled some shady shit and didn't return to my knowledge. Anyway, I wouldn't blame the boards for his posts, I would just contact the admins of the boards and ask that credit be given on his posts or simply delete them. I would rather have the info spread though and get credit if it were me.

***rock*** is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You should look at it like this, plagerism is a great form of flattery... Really though are you saying anything that has not been said before, or cannot be found in the medical studies you reference? At least they are not finding there own studies that would contradict what you have written...

Stop hating man.....

hook makes $$$$$ off this and works hard at it.......profiles are not easy to write...there is a ton of work involved.....go to a cut-and-past-mod-board then...

oh...and BTW...what the **** have you ever done for the community?

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I would just contact the admins of the boards and ask that credit be given on his posts or simply delete them.
    I did.

Now...I'm posting publicly because I can't really run to every board...some are even invite only, and I'm not a member of ANY invite-only boards, nor a Vet anywhere. Like I said, AM which is invite-only (I think you're a mod there?) was rightous and once I proved it was mine, credited me immediately. I think that's reasonable...

I would rather have the info spread though and get credit if it were me.
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no. That one, yes...but I'm not getting the credit.

The profiles here, in our profiles forum, aren't "my" work anymore....they are owned by this site, and I've been paid for them, and copyright laws apply....so those can't be spread around, regardless of my getting credit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ***rock***
    Stop hating man.....

hook makes $$$$$ off this and works hard at it.......profiles are not easy to write...there is a ton of work involved.....go to a cut-and-past-mod-board then...

Fukk you

What have you done? Never even heard of you before... are you trying to kiss hookers ass by disrespecting me??? hooker can defend himself, and buddy you better get use to me.

hooker and you kissing his ass

Actually, rock is a Vet here, Meso (You, for reference, are not) ...has been a mod at 3 different boards...has written a bunch of profiles himself....

I do not care if rock is a vet... he offered nothing and then complained I did the same thing. Defend him if you must.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***rock***
    Stop hating man.....

dood, have you ever tried posting opposing viewpoints against him? yeah he does a lot of research, but i hate to tell ya, anyone with a decent I.Q. that had 8-12 hours a day to spend surfing the net for this stuff, could easily find it, and anyone who has taken a few credit hours of English Comp. could paraphrase and cite sources...it's really not that hard...granted, he seems to be the only one willing to go the extra mile in that regard, but he's not Einstein, and he's definitely not God...Mesomorphyl has had some good posts, it's just that he's also been a victim of Hook's holier-than-thou bullshit...i dont doubt he's a little quicker upstairs than most who frequent this site, but just cuz he says it, doesnt mean it's the end all...give the little crybaby he's credit before he throws a fit...

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl

Normally I just lurk on this board but I have to say, this post is disturbing..

You, my dear, should look at it like this... you sound like quite the ignorant asshole with this post you've made

If you read even 1/3 of what Hooker has written, he takes hours and hours of studies and research, combines them and puts them into profiles that make our lives one hell of a lot easier when we want to know everything we need to know on whatever each and every profile is about...

You should really think about what you say before you open your mouth and make sure you know what you are talking about so you don't make yourself look like a fool..

Credit should be given where credit is due, end of story..

OH SH!T it is a free for all... Gloves off everyone LMAO... AHhahahahahaha

hooker do not put shiit like that up here because I called her a bitch... ban that word if you do not like it. Ban asshole, she called me that. Are you going to write she sucks cock???
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 06-22-2005 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    it's really not that hard...granted, he seems to be the only one willing to go the extra mile in that regard, but he's not Einstein, and he's definitely not God..
    I've always said the same thing, Alpha.

anyone who has taken a few credit hours of English Comp. could paraphrase and cite sources...
    Point of note:

I have a degree in English (and it's not my only one).

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    Normally I just lurk on this board but I have to say, this post is disturbing..

You, my dear, should look at it like this... you sound like quite the ignorant asshole with this post you've made

If you read even 1/3 of what Hooker has written, he takes hours and hours of studies and research, combines them and puts them into profiles that make our lives one hell of a lot easier when we want to know everything we need to know on whatever each and every profile is about...

You should really think about what you say before you open your mouth and make sure you know what you are talking about so you don't make yourself look like a fool..

Credit should be given where credit is due, end of story..
    that's exactly the prob. Jerzey, i dont see any phd or md after his name, so why would you automatically assume that what he posts is law? i mean, after reading through, im pretty sure the majority of it is credible, based on common sense for those of us who have studied beyond high school, but dont you have a desire at times to question and research further, to at least back or refute a person's claims? damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    but dont you have a desire at times to question and research further, to at least back or refute a person's claims? damn...
    Thats why I cite my references.

Point of note:

I have a degree in English (and it's not my only one).
    BINGO! i only took 12 hours of english comp/lit, and i learned how to do that biz quite well, so i can imagine you've mastered the techniques...not trying to diminish your feats in any way, as they are truly very thorough and informative works of art, but it just seems like everyone here would shoot Crisco in their ass if you wrote a thread on how big you could get from it...the info you have found is readily available to anyone who cared to look for it, so i am beginning to understand your frustration with all the questions...peace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information