SHALLA is offline New Member

Whats the longest anyone you've heard of being "on"

Im just curious to know just how long some people stay on roids with no break, i see individual football players, and wrestlers like hulk hogan, and even bodybuilders such as ron coleman and they've been freakin huge for as long as i can remember.

Thanks

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    some people never come off..year rounders!!

alevok Guest
    I think BDTR stays on quite long....

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its vette also who is one year round

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    i think professional BB's in general cycle year round

j martini is offline Member
    Flex wheeler 18years. Thats from his column in Muscular Development.

SHALLA is offline New Member
    just woke up from a nap.... Thanks for the replies!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been on for a year now. I honestly think being on this long is a waste. I can't wait to come off, but I will wait till summer is over because of PCT acne.

I've been on for awhile...maybe a year or 2 with a month so off here and there.

I heard about one guy from the boards being on Tren for 2 years straight (probably a lie)....and I know a guy who used to be on staff here was on for 883,000 years straight and is 10,000lbs....he began his cycle when the earths crust was still cooling, as far as I understand it....

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker

I heard about one guy from the boards being on Tren for 2 years straight (probably a lie)....and I know a guy who used to be on staff here was on for 883,000 years straight and is 10,000lbs....he began his cycle when the earths crust was still cooling, as far as I understand it....
    i wonder what his sides were like

jgg1221 is offline Member
    some people go on their entire life... its called hormone replacement therapy

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHALLA
    Im just curious to know just how long some people stay on roids with no break, i see individual football players, and wrestlers like hulk hogan, and even bodybuilders such as ron coleman and they've been freakin huge for as long as i can remember.

Thanks
    Well I don't think hulk hogan stays on year round. Because he is already big. He is like 6'5 atleast 280-300pounds. But he probably uses some nice doses.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

He can also curl 300lb dumbells and he once wrestled a T-rex and won in under 30 seconds.

To answer your question, I know of one man that was on for 10 years straight before his health tanked. He lasted another 2 years natural before dying.

Vito the Guido from Hackensack NJ. The man never came off the orals and would shoot anything he could get his hands on. At his all time best he weighed in a little over 300lbs and stood 5 ft 9 with abs showing. People say he also had a serious cocaine habbit which might have contributed to his health tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505

Vito the Guido from Hackensack NJ.
    You live in Bergen County? Near Hackensack?

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    Ant pics of this guy vido the guido?

You live in Bergen County? Near Hackensack?
    Not anymore, I live deep in the heart of dixie now. I grew up in Rutherford and Hackensack. I've been all over Bergen county.All of my friends and family are still up there

MTLMAN is offline New Member
    it depends, but usually profesional body builders and other sports stars, stay for as long as needed to fulfill their financial contracts, per example if a body builder got to do 6 shows per year and got a contract with an endorsment company for 3 years, then he has to stay on a certain level of tests all time around and he tampers with the other types of gear depending on his bulking up/cutting seasons. but then they have to come off gear due to the fact they want to have a kid or any other reason...

Remember something, different bodies got different tolerances for the level of toxicity and the way they metobloise steroids or any other toxines....

Thread Information