Trendkill is offline Associate Member

Med for trap and lat cramping?

nasty cramping at any givin time....for short periods of time. in both my traps and my upper back. anything i could take for this. or just sit it out?
    ...its not that painful but its annoying because it looks like im trying to squeeze a dookie out when the pain comes.i guess you could say its somewhat a muscle spasm?. im on test prop n decca 300
    500mg/w 300mg/w

just wonderng if there was any medication that would interefere with this cycle..
    Last edited by Trendkill; 06-22-2005 at 09:19 AM.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Don't know about meds but start taking in a bunch of potassium. Should help out.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendkill
    nasty cramping at any givin time....for short periods of time. in both my traps and my upper back. anything i could take for this. or just sit it out?
    ...its not that painful but its annoying because it looks like im trying to squeeze a dookie out when the pain comes.i guess you could say its somewhat a muscle spasm?. im on test prop n decca 300
    500mg/w 300mg/w

just wonderng if there was any medication that would interefere with this cycle..
    make sure you are spending adequete time on stretching... my legs cramp up hard, but I stretch them for 20 min or so and the pain passes... it's fairly simple to say, but give it a shot.

Thread Information