Thread: CLEN Dose

Bill Nye is offline New Member

CLEN Dose

Hey guys, on my second week of a cycle of clen to burn some fat unsure of the exact dosage to take. This website recommends for the first week one table to start then increase by one tab per dat till desired amount then continue that amount each day after. Well i did that now I'm at 7 pills per day i believe they are like.o2 mcg each. My question now how do i break up the 7 pills per day ??? The last couple days i tried 2 pills every 3 hours then 1 at the end. Today i was going to try 1 pill per hour for 7 hours... Help me out here if you can

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    you can take then clen all at once, you don't have to split it up during the day since the half-life is over 24hrs, and i wouldn't recommend going over 140mcg a day, i don't think it will burn that much more fat anyways

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    im sure your pills are 20mcg a piece, that's standard

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure that the site did not say start with 1 pill on day one and each day go up by one? I do no think they would recommend staying at 1 pill (20 mcg) for a whole week before ramping up. once you start to get sides you can't handle stay at that plateau.
    Search for and review the Clen Handbook, it'll help you out.

Bill Nye is offline New Member
    Hey Soup I said take one the first and add one every day there after . I'm at 7 per day so i can take all 7 at once and will work?

i have 50mg clen which have shredded me ....stuff works great just be careful for your heartrates

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Sorry , I should have read closer. I personnally take it all at once right after morning cardio. If I take it after 10 AM, I will not sleep.

Thread Information