Stephan is offline Associate Member

sex drive problem

I have a big prob...I ended my cycle 2 months ago but i started my clomid late i am on my 4th week of clomid now.. I have no sex drive at all this happened to me 3 weeks ago but a few days after i started the clomid my sex drive came back for about 2 weeks, its been a week later and now I dont even think about sex its killing me and my girls relationship because she is a nympho... last night i got hard it took alot to make me hard but when i got hard as soon as i stuck it in her i cummed all over the place...I feel like such a bitch I dont know what my deal is this has never happened to me before... And I have been real depressed feeling worthless it just makes me feel more worthless thinking my girls going to leave me because I can sexually satisfy her anymore...I took trib, now it doesnt do anything for me. im thinking about seeing a uroligst i dont know what else to do...this has to stop

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    trib.. hcg .. viagara?

i tried to get viagara but my doc want prescribe it to anyone under 40

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan
    i tried to get viagara but my doc want prescribe it to anyone under 40
    get some trib to start off... it is the cheapest route and may potentially cure your problem... trib will aid to increase your natural testostorone levels.. take 1500mg/day.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    go with hcg ...it'll get ur nuts workin again. 1cc a day for first ten days

i feel so fu*king down and low i cant find a job...i cant satisfy my girl i feel so worthless like the only thing to stop this pain is to kill my self

somone please help im desperate

rager is offline Member
    dude, Relax it will come back soon enough. The job thing, go find one

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    You've got to get control of yourself bro. This is all transcendental shit. This time next month you will be tearing that pussy up, laughing at yourself for feeling this way. Is that your girl in your avatar?

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    I agree with co2boi, I've crashed real hard after a cycle too...you'll bounce back quick enough. And if yer girl is any kinda good woman she'll understand.....just go sown on her for the meantime bro!!

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Are you still on the clomid? If so get off, this is what is getting you more depressed.

That's right, eat that shit and eat it good. She'll be happy enough. I agree with the clomid statement too, man I hate that shit.

she doesnt let me eat her out

grgoyal is offline New Member
    dude dont worry after a while it will come back. shit when i was in high school i stared taking that crap that mark magire was taking, i cant even remember the name of the crap i dont even think you can buy it any more anyway that screwed my sex drive up i could only get hard for a few minutes at a time and trying to nut forget it that was the worst damn time i had was a few months of my senior year thinking i was going to be impotent for the rest of my life luckly it came back and i was banging away like a champ as for your girl not letting u go down on her what the hell is that ive never met a women that doesnt like to get eaten out if you know what your doing. thats like saying there are guys out there that dont like head!! well anyways dont get down on your self bro it will all work out in the long run good luck

Quote Originally Posted by grgoyal
    dude dont worry after a while it will come back. shit when i was in high school i stared taking that crap that mark magire was taking, i cant even remember the name of the crap i dont even think you can buy it any more anyway that screwed my sex drive up i could only get hard for a few minutes at a time and trying to nut forget it that was the worst damn time i had was a few months of my senior year thinking i was going to be impotent for the rest of my life luckly it came back and i was banging away like a champ as for your girl not letting u go down on her what the hell is that ive never met a women that doesnt like to get eaten out if you know what your doing. thats like saying there are guys out there that dont like head!! well anyways dont get down on your self bro it will all work out in the long run good luck
    Yeah, Andro6.
    She won't let you eat her out? You hitting the g-spot bro?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Get the trib and I would get some yohimbe also. Bro, you sound like I did on one of my pc. You will get past it.

SHALLA is offline New Member
    my girl does'nt like to get eaten out either... So don't feel bad bro. She likes the g spot getting stroked tho!

Thread Information