beenie is offline Senior Member

When to take clen

I am currently on week 7 of a 12 week cycle (deca /sust/win). I was wondering when I should take clen (or more specifically super clen). Trying to be as cut as possible.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry beenie, im not sure, but man!! post some new pics!! i want to see your transition man!!!!!!

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Bro you can run the clen throughout your cycle going two weeks on two weeks off. I really enjoy taking the day after my cycle ends and at times taking it before my cycle begins. Usually I'll lean out before I start a cycle and this gives me a better notion of what the cycle did for me.

Iron horse said:

sorry beenie, im not sure, but man!! post some new pics!! i want to see your transition man!!!!!!

LOL. I pomise to have some taken in the next couple weeks and I'll post them. I think the last one Buffchic was pretty critical as were a couple of other board members.

I have never really tried to get big, just well defined. I have gained a little size however, and I am getting a lotta nice comments and a lot of stares from cute girls (and I wount go into ALL the details)! So, my look may never apeal to Bufchic, but it definitely workin for me!

I say this now and I still have 5 weeks togo on the cycle. I really want to retain my gains to the extent possible, and I was hoping that the super clen may help me do that.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your before and after stats so far?

cool man!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    What are you trying to achieve? I assume you are cutting?

Take the Clen any time you are on a calorie-deficit diet. It will increase your metabolism and help you burn off fat. If you are bulking forget the Clen, it will burn off caloroies that shold be used to help you get big!

Thats exactly right. I am cutting. When I tried the superclen before the stufff knoed me on my ass and made me so tired. I am going to try to cut the tabs in half this time.

I am pretty lean now, but the leaner the better as far as I am concerned. I think I am arouind 8% bf now. I am getting lots of nice comments from people I know (and strangers at bars!).

flex321 is offline Member
    more superclen, that stuff is scary IMO. shouldnt be made.

Thread Information