BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Increase HER pleasure! (halotest)

Gentlemen,

What have been your experiences using Halo? I've read the excellent drug profile put together by Hooker, and have searched through the archives, but would like to know how you've used this drug and what effects you got from it.

Some guys have told me they love it and get no side-effects from using it. Others have called it "Evil" and won't touch it.

The Halo I've seen isn't mint green, but pink, and made to be taken sublingually, ie: disolve into the bloodstream from under the tongue. I've been told this is the new improved "Chinese Halo", not the old "Mexican Halo" our grandmothers used to use. Each tab is 10 mg., I believe.

Many thanks.

-T
    Last edited by BigLittleTim; 06-21-2005 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Needed sexxy title to get responses.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    i used some about 9 years ago, american-made and they were green...i think i ran 'em with some test and deca , at about 50mg/day with pretty good results from what i can remember...good strength and hardness...i dont recall how i cycled them, cuz at the time i didnt know a whole lot about 'em, just that my insurance was covering 'em at a $15 copay for 100 as far as "evil", personally no worse than anything else i've taken...

sorry, im sure some other bros will know more about 'em, just my exp...peace

AM

Thanks,

How'd you get a script for Halo, by the way? I've always envied guys who not only have a doctor writing prescriptions for their gear, but get Blue Cross to pay for it!

-T

I used the mint-green UpJohn ones...I ran 10-20mgs/day....they made me really angry...I also worked with inordinately stupid people at the time...so....that wasn't a good combo.

I started doing 4 tabs per day (40 mg. total) and my liver was panging (don't know if it was the result of some good tackles I took that week-end, though) and I felt really distracted and "out of it". Also VERY angry. I'm a Boston driver, and I can't afford to end up in prison for killing someone who cuts me off... it happens too often. Thank God that all the stupid people I meet every day are working behind deli counters or whatever, and not performing eye surgery.

Anyone have experience with the "new" pink Halo??

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Please dude, if you're going to kill some shitty drivers, COME TO L.A.!!!! We have it BAD!

friend of mine was a rad-tech at a hospital, apparently knew how to call the stuff in, and since i was still in college at the time, i was covered under my mom's insurance...got Unimed drols for $4/pill, worth it at the time (regular $12/pill)...ahh, the good ol days

chris2wire is offline Member
    Halo is pointless. Its lack of sides arent any greater than anavar or tbol, yet its gains are less.

On top of that it is one of THE most liver toxic roids ever. Some rate it second to only cheque drops when it comes to toxicity. The gains just arent worth it.

That's what I'm starting to think myself.

A drug that doesn't do much to bulk you up, increases your rage and poisons your liver... Sign me up for THAT!

I suppose I will have to find someone with a healthy liver who's interested in buying a "slightly used car" off me, now.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Halo is pointless. Its lack of sides arent any greater than anavar or tbol, yet its gains are less.

On top of that it is one of THE most liver toxic roids ever. Some rate it second to only cheque drops when it comes to toxicity. The gains just arent worth it.
    has there been any research to suggest that it's anymore toxic on your liver than any other 17aa oral? i dont think it's any worse, but youre right about gains, except in comparison to tbol or anavar--it works diff., strength gains much more than i ever saw with var (havent used tbol)...i would say give it a whirl, see what it does for you...dont worry about killin' someone, i dont think it'll be that bad...not familiar with pink ones though...

AM

Thread Information