CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Question about Prop in my Cycle

First cycle here I've got Test e 250, Prop 100, and Tren 75. I was told to take 2 shots per week, 1st shot 200mg Test e and 40mg Tren, 2nd shot 75mg Prop and 40mg Tren. Cycle is working well but I read the Thread that Hooker posted on Prop, it was very informative and it appears I'm taking the Prop incorrectly as the Thread shows it needs to be taken every other day.

Any recommendations

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    prop should be taken ed mate wat you are doin is a waste of gear, it will do nothin but give you sides mate ,your blood levels will be all over the place.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    well yes test prop needs to be shot at the least EOD, and i hope thats tren e because tren a is usually an ED shot bro. even for tren e though once a week sucks ass

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Any recommendations
    Yeah,
    Don't use Tren in your first cycle

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    by the way you should not be usin tren in your 1st cycle either mate, very harsh!the way you are usin that is all wrong also,i suggest you alter your cycle,drop the prop and tren for now and up the test e to 500mg weekly for 10 weeks,correct pct to follow,then do some research and plan your next cycle before you do it,ask as much as you want on this site you will get truthfull ans off of most here

I dont know if it is Tren e or tren a it is a QV product trembolona 75, and I'm in my 4th week I have gained 12lbs so I thought the cycle was good. Booz recommended stopping both the prop and tren and increasing the test e, I have read that is would be good to use the prop at the end of the cycle for cutting purposes. Is this correct and why is tren so bad for the 1st cycle
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 06-22-2005 at 10:51 AM.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    nono bro the prop is not gonna rip you up. i am sorry guys i overlooked the fact that this is a first cyccle. bro do not use tren , do not use prop. ideal first cycles are test only aorund 500mg weekly for ten weeks, split it into two shots 250mg a piece. why you may ask use only test when all this other stuff is better? simple answer really, you just dont need it yet, test is definitely strong enough to build you up at this point, anythign more right now would just be overkill IMO

Oh yeah why has the cycle been so successfull so far or is this a normal rate of increase with the test e.

Someone please answer the above question. I am listening to recommendations and have changed my cycle!! But what or why would it hurt to properly use the tren and prop?

smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    Thats normal for a test cycle.. my first cycle was test enanthate only and I got excellent results. Also, if you are running the QV trembolona 75, that is acetate and needs to be injected ED or EOD. If not it is really just a waste of gear.

But is this ok to use on your first cycle others say its not, is it a waste or just too much for your body to handle
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 06-22-2005 at 10:30 PM.

Thread Information