Thread: endurance

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation endurance

what would be a good cycle for me to run to help build up my endurance. plus put on some muscle and strenth. i was planning on running tren ace with prop, untell i read hookers tren ace profile, that said tren would be a poor choice for athletes that need endurence. what do you think would be a good cycle for me to run. keep in mind that i cant have very much water retention, if any, ie endurence. thanks for the feedback.

what do you guys think.

anyone

hello

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    If I was going to use test the dose needs to be very low. For test prop 25mg ed is fine for your needs. If give some gains but you don't want more then 5-7 pounds from a cycle.

nicky B , if i do a low dose, do you think it would be ok to throw in some equipose, and tren , as long as i keep the doses realy low. or would winstrol be better then tren for this. people were saying that tren is bad for indurance but what if i keep the dose's realy low on all three drugs, and mix prop, equipose ,and tren all in the same syringe. would that be ok. or is having any tren at all, even if its a low dose a bad idea.

what do you guys think.

matt12217 is offline Junior Member
    Some professional bicycle riders use EPO (Erythropoietin) to increase their endurance. What it does is increase your red blood cell count, so you can go longer. I have never used it. So i dunno if thats what your lookin for...its not an anabolic steroid .

no, i want to gain some muscle and strenth, but i dont want to lose my indurence, or feel slugish, because im going to be doing alot of running.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    How many miles are you running a week? Var might help you out with some solid muscle. Depending on what sport your doing, if your doing long distance running, the more weight you put on will mean more you have to carry around. Especially if you put it on very fast, it would be like strapping 20lbs to your back. But then again if your mostly running while on, your body will adapt to the weight if its slow, and youll mostly likely lose it all during pct if you continue running aLOT OF MILES A week. If your looking strength endurance, such as the max number of push ups or something, steroids will help.

no, i play football and rugby. so its not like were going to be running a grand marathon, but there is alot of conditioning. so i was thinking test prop, eqipose, and anavar . i was reading that equipose increases your red blood cell count so you wont get tired as fast, and it helps to recover faster. what do you think i should do.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    Test prop low dose-25 mg ed
    EQ 500 mg ew

Don't touch fina, anavar will give you very painful pumps in your legs when running long distance. this is from exp. bro

Don't touch fina, anavar will give you very painful pumps in your legs when running long distance. this is from exp. bro[/QUOTE]

are you sure, i was told by some people that anavar is realy good for endurence, and that it helps you to recover quicker. does anyone else know anything about anavar.

anavar

I would not do anavar either. And epo shots hurt so much its not worth it. You really wanted to do var then 20mg is the max I would do to help somewhat.

so i should run test prop, equipoise , and var, and the var at a low dose. do you think this will be a good cycle for what im trying to achive.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    no, i play football and rugby. so its not like were going to be running a grand marathon, but there is alot of conditioning. so i was thinking test prop, eqipose, and anavar. i was reading that equipose increases your red blood cell count so you wont get tired as fast, and it helps to recover faster. what do you think i should do.
    You should be ok with prop and EQ, I thought maybe you were running 30-40 miles a week, when you said u were running alot.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    oxandrolon, prop or t-bol should be ur weapons of choice.

whats t-bol

whats t-bol
    When hookers profiles come back if they do look it up its the best oral steroid IMO.

ok, so for my cycle i should run, test prop, equipoise , and anavar . what should the doses for this cycle be, and does equipoise have to be injected ed, or eod like test prop does. remember i want to keep the doses on the test prop low. could you give me an example of how this cycle should lay out, like for how many weeks should i run each drug, and at what doses. thanks in advance for the help.

anyone

1-8 test prop 25mg ed
    1-7 anavar 20mged split up the doses.
    1-8 EQ 300mg 75mg shot eod
    PCT 9-12 Clomid 300/100/50mg to you know what I mean by that?

thanks nicky B .

forsz is offline Associate Member
    If U R talking about Cardio endurance, i find Test reduces mine....but then Anavar counteracts the Test.

MrHuge is offline Junior Member
    If your a serious athlete and you are looking to increase your endurance/distance running & speed etc. EPO An increase in EPO, therefore, leads to an increase in the oxygen carrying ability of the blood. More oxygen in the blood means more oxygen reaches the muscles for aerobic energy production, which helps performance for long distance runners, cyclists, and other endurance athletes.

Back in the day people used to use to blood dope by removing and storing a liter of your own blood, waiting a few weeks until your body has restored its red blood cell count and then re-injecting the stored red blood cells. Now people use the the synthtic version EPO.

If you dont want to use EPO I would suggest using increasing your iron intake and using Equipoise . Eq/boldenone stimulates the release of epo in the kidneys. With Eq you will reap the benefits of increased red blood cells without the bloat as you would with androgens such as Anadrol & Winstrol .

Anadrol having many more side effects as Im sure you are aware of & EQ being your best option and most efffective for what your looking for. If using a test base with this i would suggest a fast acting test such as prop.

Mr.Huge

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    1-8 test prop 25mg ed
    1-7 anavar 20mged split up the doses.
    1-8 EQ 300mg 75mg shot eod
    PCT 9-12 Clomid 300/100/50mg to you know what I mean by that?
    That sounds good to me except for a few things. First, you will need to wait 21 days before starting pct after the last equipoise injection, so you will need to modify the cycle or the PCT to compensate for that. Secondly, I would not recommend doing clomid at 300mg for the first day of the PCT. Occular toxicity will be an issue with that high of a dosage, even for one day. Also through in some nolvadex at 20mg/day during PCT. Lastly, don't forget to take a small dose of an aromatase inhibitor during the cycle in order to keep the estrogen from the prop at bay.

Other then that you should be good to go.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    no, i play football and rugby. so its not like were going to be running a grand marathon, but there is alot of conditioning. so i was thinking test prop, eqipose, and anavar. i was reading that equipose increases your red blood cell count so you wont get tired as fast, and it helps to recover faster. what do you think i should do.
    if your playing outside you might not be able to give your body enough water, especially in a fast pace game like rugby.. football's prbably not going to be to bad.. but deff stay away from tren , it gives me bad pumps in my calves, and i sweat buckets when i run outside.
    i hope this isn't your first cycle, and you know how your body will react to aas..

edit: talk to hooker he plays rugby and has been on a cycle for like a year now.. he will probably know the most about your situation.
    Last edited by Tazwell; 06-25-2005 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    That sounds good to me except for a few things. First, you will need to wait 21 days before starting pct after the last equipoise injection, so you will need to modify the cycle or the PCT to compensate for that. Secondly, I would not recommend doing clomid at 300mg for the first day of the PCT. Occular toxicity will be an issue with that high of a dosage, even for one day. Also through in some nolvadex at 20mg/day during PCT. Lastly, don't forget to take a small dose of an aromatase inhibitor during the cycle in order to keep the estrogen from the prop at bay.

Other then that you should be good to go.
    Good posts I just thought the guy knew some of the missing ingredients and would get an anti-e. And I would choose armidex over nolva IMO.

ok, sounds good, thanks for all of the help guys.

one last thing, whats a aromatase inhibitor, do you jist mean a anti estrogen, nolva, clomid ex.

one last thing, whats a aromatase inhibitor, do you jist mean a anti estrogen, nolva, clomid ex.
    Yes but keep clomid for PCT.

ok, thanks for all your help nicky B.

No problem

im ordering the prop, eq, and var today.

Thread Information