santacruz05 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Ever

Hi, Im new to the board and new to gear. I've been natural for 5 years now, im 11% BF, 192lbs, 6' and ready to do my first cycle. What i want out of this cycle is to increase strength and shred up a bit. I have a friend guiding me who is done a few cycles but i need some expert advice.

He offers Enan, Cyp and Prop as Tests and Nolvadex , Deca , Dbol and Winstrol .

I honestly can't afford the Winstrol. But he suggest I either get Enanthate and Deca (deca is costly too) and use nolvadex for therapy. or he suggests two TESTS and Nolvadex.

2500mg of test he is selling for 120 (canadian). Is that a good price? How can I compare prices? Is it against the rules on this board to post online gear dealers? I wanted to find some Avatar too, people talk highly of it... where can I find it?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    dont believe they do source checks here, but check some other boards...if this is your first cycle, you would probably do just fine on the test enanthate , at 500mg/wk (250mg twice a week--do 1000mg first week to frontload if you want)...run it for 10-12 weeks and keep the nolva on hand in case of gyno/bloating, etc, maybe 10-20mg/day is all you might need, and get some Clomid to run with the Nolva post cycle...i know you prob. arent familiar with most of these terms so dip in to the educational threads forum and read/research your ass off...save the deca /winny/anavar for future cycles...

AM

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    dont believe they do source checks here, but check some other boards...if this is your first cycle, you would probably do just fine on the test enanthate , at 500mg/wk (250mg twice a week--do 1000mg first week to frontload if you want)...run it for 10-12 weeks and keep the nolva on hand in case of gyno/bloating, etc, maybe 10-20mg/day is all you might need, and get some Clomid to run with the Nolva post cycle...i know you prob. arent familiar with most of these terms so dip in to the educational threads forum and read/research your ass off...save the deca /winny/anavar for future cycles...

AM

agreed!

Thread Information