jgg1221 is offline Member

trenbolone - any effect on the hairline?

does this drug have any effect on the hairline?

jgg1221 is offline Member
    bump

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    My friend is on it and having hair fall out....I will let you know in about 4 weeks when I start...Im definately worried as I already have a receeding hairline...Oh well thats why I own plenty of hats.......

Yup, Trenbolone is known for being hard on the hairline.

Fortunately for me...I havn't had a problem yet.

chris2wire is offline Member
    It depends on the person also...

I had a friend who was balding, as soon as he started tren he stopped balding...

Do I think tren made him stop balding? No, maybe his genetics only bald a little instead of fully. But the point is even a predisposed balder didnt bald on it... So im saying it depends on the person...

Im predisposed to balding, and I have been thinning out... Funny thing is as soon as I started test I stopped balding... No matter how many times I run my fingers through my hair I never pull any out, I used to ALWAYS get a few strands...

So yeah, it depends on the person.

j martini is offline Member
    Balding is genetic if you are susceptible Tren will most certainly speed the process up.
    But there is a difference between hair thinning and male pattern baldness, if you increase tha amount of androgens in your body then your hair will most likely thin down somewhat, this is the reason why women geerally have thicker hair than men.
    Also going bald is not like you wake up with the pillow covered in hair, and when you run your fingers through your hair it will all come out.
    It happens slowly over time. Your body slowly stop regrowing the thousands of hairs that falll from your head everyday.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    does this drug have any effect on the hairline?
    Not sure if it will affect the actual hair line itself, but I can speak from experience that after doing a cycle with tren in it, I certainly did notice my hair to be somewhat thinner in the top area. If any drug affects the hair the most I would say it would be tren in my opinion/experiences.

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    hey guys...wouldn't tren have the same effect on the hairline as deca ? both being nandrolones? haven't tried tren yet but didn't have any problems the couple of times i used deca. just wondering.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    My hair looks thinner in the front. I am taking 100mg of tren EOD. I am on week 6.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=TURBOGREEK]hey guys...wouldn't tren have the same effect on the hairline as deca ? both being nandrolones? haven't tried tren yet but didn't have any problems the couple of times i used deca. just wondering.[/QUOTE

No deca is easy on the hair for some reason tren is known for being bad for those who are prone.

Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    No deca is easy on the hair for some reason tren is known for being bad for those who are prone.
    well...that sux. so...would finasteride be useless for tren ? i know it accelerates balding with deca .

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    so...would finasteride be useless for tren?
    yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    yes.
    thats what i thought. would it accelerate the hairloss in the same way that it would if used with deca ?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    winny made me lose my hair and the tren is keeping it thick and actually getting darker too i think.

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    What about running test 400 or (supertest, sustanon 250) how likely it it to thin your hairline and is there really anything I can take to help keep or regrow hair? I did a few cycles of tren and noticed a slight recession of my front hairline and it bothers me. I never had any receading hairline and now it's back a bit where I personally notice. Thanks guys, I know this is an older post buy why start a new thread???

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    run T400 if you want to not be able to work out cuz the injection is so painful. id stick with a single estered testosterone like cyp or enan. try finasteride (propecia) for hair loss, they sell it on this site.

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    My bad, I meant test 250. I ran some supertest 250 with tren a while back and got pretty good gains. Kept my balls working too. I just want to keep as much hair as possible, possibly regrow. Anything to be concerned about with finasteride? Putting it in the shopping cart now. Thanks.

sobe74 is offline New Member
    i'm in my 24th week & no problems with hair loss. I can't say the same for my aggression (I know I need to cycle off, two more days & I'm taking a break)

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    just because you are predisposed to makle pattern baldness does NOT mean tren will accelerate it. MPB is caused by dht, whereas tren may or may not affect any given individual any given way- but be forewarned - tren can be really, really, hard on the hairline.

Thread Information