Those taking the year round plunge.

I'm thinking about running Test year round. Maybe high then cruise low.

I know alot of people say to stay away but then again secretly advocate this method.

I havn't decided yet but I would like to hear some of the responses of THOSE WHO ARE OR HAVE done this.

I am curious of their results.

Once again, I would like to say this is not certain. Just want to hear some bros out.

Thanks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm on HRT so I'm on all time time, I do a cycle for 12-20 weeks then go to HRT for 8-12 weeks. You have to remember my test levels are low so I need to be on all the time. If you're not in your thirties I wouldn't do it. Being on HRT isn't what you'd thing it is, it gets to be a hastle having to inject test to feel normal

JohnnyB

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'm on HRT so I'm on all time time, I do a cycle for 12-20 weeks then go to HRT for 8-12 weeks. You have to remember my test levels are low so I need to be on all the time. If you're not in your thirties I wouldn't do it. Being on HRT isn't what you'd thing it is, it gets to be a hastle having to inject test to feel normal

JohnnyB
    i too have really low test levels. i believe it was like 230 or so. so i was thinking about taking 250mg test E E5D for the next year. and yes...i'm 31.

johnny...what doses are you taking during HRT? do you use hcg at all to keep the boys going?

BTW massacre...sorry if you feel like i'm jacking the thread but i just wanted to add to it.

Thread Information