Thread: I hate needles

lliam1 is offline New Member

Question I hate needles

I have researched stacks/cycles, too many of them actually, and I can't seem to find a good one that does not include an injectable.

What is a good cycle for a wuss like me who hates needles? I apologize for the broad/blunt question, but I am just getting back into the weight room and want to be comfortable with my gear.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Creatine and vagisil!

Just joking bro

You won't even feel the needle. Give it a try.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    how long have you been training for? stats and your age?

you should train naturaly for a while if your just getting back into since it will be a lot easier to gain right now.

the better your natural base, the better steroids will work when your ready for them.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i hate needles too. still do. i still shake like a leaf before every injection even though they never hurt or anything. whenever i can i have mrs. evil do the injections for me. if you don't have a supportive mrs. then have a workout partner do it for you. i gurantee you will hardly even notice when the pin goes in.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Have to agree with the guys...I was as big a needle puss as any, and when i finally did decide that steroids where something i wanted to do, I just had to do it. The first few times i almost fainted, but you get used to it. It's all in your head, there is no real pain bro. Cycle's without injections have temporary gains, and are harsh on your body. If you want to do this, do it right...there is no place for being half assed using AS. peace bro, and welcome to the board

good one Fina! Guess I deserved it for setting myself up. I just don't know about the point. I sucked at the operation game when I was a kid, so imagine what I'd do with a needle.

Iron, I have been back training for about 6-7 months. I've seen this wall before. So, I need a change in my preparations to see acceptable growth.

bro, needles arnt bad. they can be tho if you stick a 21 gauge 1.5 inch pin in your quad and because you were nervous you stuck in slowly so it caused way more pain/damage.....

thank god I found this board!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    25 guage....quick and painless...wahoo

murph is offline Member
    dude my first time when i saw the needle i said to my friend how far does it go in?.....then he said all of it, i almost shit myself, but i let him do it, and i swear you dont even know it was in......be sure to use fresh needles and good luck

Glad to see others were in the same boat. I really appreciate the encouragement. The wife will be none too pleased with the tools needed, but Broncos right - I would hate doing things half-assed and see nothing.

Is there a cycle 90% tab and 10% inject... or am I a 90% pussy and 10% wishing?

MindBomb is offline Member
    Don't do anything until you get the courage to stick yourself. You'll come to a realization there is no other way around it. Until that day comes, train hard naturally. Do not do a "half ass" cycle. BTW I sucked at operation game too. Injections are much easier.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    As a rule you are much better off with injectables because orals are very tough on your liver.

After you have done it a couple times you will overcome your fear.

thats it!! Iron horse is ordering up a bunch more injectables, you guys are getting me all pumped up to shoot.

Thanks for the feedback to everyone. I'll post and let you know how the needle thing went. Hopefully, my buddy will have the right gear for the job and I won't pass out during my first stick in the delts.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Actually, If you want to 'ease' your way into the AAS game, a var/winny cyckle can do the trick.

First time I had to inject myself....sweat was poring on the ground, my heart was racing, I couldn't see straight.

Now...I try to find AAS with short acting esters so i HAVE to inject more often. Seriously, dude...it's sooooo dare I say "Fun" once you learn to love it.

got a question, how long should it take the needle to go all the way in? ive gone slow before b/c i was afriad i was going to hit something. but faster the less painless it seems for sure.

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    The faster the better I say. Bro, I can jab my friends all day long but when it comes to me I shake like a little puppy caught in cold rain. Just think of the great gains youll get with hard work, clean diet and lots of rest. That will do the trick.

theron is offline Associate Member
    Like me I'm scared of needles too but it works as to what I've been told.

MorMass is offline New Member
    It rarely hurts in the glutes or shoulders. If you hate injections just stay away from other spot injections. Pecs, calves & quads hurt me the worst especially w/ winstrol .

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Going into the glute, doesnt take more than 5-10 seconds....quads take sometimes up to a minute, as they have more places where you can f*ck up, and if you just slam it in there....well...I don't know what to tell ya. Am going to start spot injecting next cyc, so far only done quads and glutes. Will start doing bi's tri's and delts next run. It's gonna be scary... O well, I'll get over it.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    This is how the injection pain goes for me:
    PENETRATING THE SKIN - Little or no pain
    PUSHING INTO THE MUSCLE - a little bit of pain for the last 1/4 inch
    INJECTION - little or no pain
    PULLING OUT THE NEEDLE - slight sting

Injections go really well for me, so I don't mean to sound macho by my pain descriptions. Plucking a chest hair hurts more than injecting.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I think that's a great example EXCESS, thinking about pulling a chest hair makes me quiver!!! Compared to a needle in the ass, the injection is nothing! Very slight pain during "insertion" but virtually nothing during injectiong (this is my experience with Deca only though).

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I will be taking my first shot when my stuff comes in and its my first cycle i will keep you posted because i come pretty close to puking everytime i seee a needle so please i have already posted this question and believe me you have to go with the pins because believe it or not it is better for you.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Tedmax, if it makes you feel any better I'm deathly afraid of watching other people inject. Injecting into myself is a lot easier.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Thanks Excess i hope i have that problem too but just in case my brother said he will inject me and he is on his 3rd cycle plus if you can't trust your own family who can you trust....

Gear101 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Diesel
    Not a flame bro....

IMO if you want to play this game you need to stick yourself.
    can't do the dart can't do the gym candy bro.. sorry

deh310 is offline New Member
    hey I was the same way, I used to have to make my mom hold my hand while I got blood drawn and still almost passed out. Im on my third cycle now and have to inject everyday. I find that by pysching my self up (ya know "I am the biggest baddest mother f@cker ever" type stuff) it makes it that much easier. Also once gains start coming it becomes a welcome chore.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anavar and creatine could give you some gains but you really gotta spike it to get the good results!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Mr. Fina
    Creatine and vagisil!

Just joking bro

You won't even feel the needle. Give it a try.
    LMFAO ....seriously bro, I was just like you one week ago. I've been getting my roomate to inject me 2 x a week. Well, my other workout partner was in the same boat as me. He said, phuckit...and just injected himself last week. This in turn inspired me to do the same. Man, that was soooooo easy and painless. Now I look forward to doing it myself.

Get someone to inect you for the first few times, then try it yourself in their presence (for moral support ). I believe that if your scared of needles, you have no business juicing. Just my 2cc's.

Peace

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Mrs. Evil sounds like a real good woman Doc... You're a lucky man...

Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    i hate needles too. still do. i still shake like a leaf before every injection even though they never hurt or anything. whenever i can i have mrs. evil do the injections for me. if you don't have a supportive mrs. then have a workout partner do it for you. i gurantee you will hardly even notice when the pin goes in.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Just jab it in and give it a squeeze it will all be over in a minute and you will wonder what all the fuss was...........Good luck bro...

Thread Information