Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sprinter1 is offline New Member

Best drugs for sprinting

Dear all

I am new to this forum and steroids . I need advice on how to take the above and how to achieve best results.

My stats are as follows

Age 27
    Height 5'11
    Weigth 196

100 Metres: 10.32
    200 Metres: 20.88

The above times were run in 2000, before I got injured. I have been unable to train properly since due to various injuries, and I quit track last year. I now wish to make a comeback with the aid of steroids, and would like advice on what to take and how to take it.

Also, what type of training should i do, and how much can i expect to improve by. I am also aiming to reduce my weight to around 185.

I have been told that anavar and igf-1 are the best things to use. Is this true.

Thanks

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    When track folks get busted for steroids , its often for Winstrol . Go figure.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Get a sprint coach...

I did have a sprint coach. But i have not run track for over a year because i lost motivation for it.

Please advise me on what sort of effects I can get from Anavar . I want to run a meet in late August so I have about 8 weeks to get myself back into shape.

I will appreciate all suggestions.

Thanks

j martini is offline Member
    Basically any drug that improves power and strength without serious weight gain eg anavar , tren and halotestin

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    from what i hear from jose canseco interview a couple days ago, water base steroids help improve the fast twitch muscle, and thats what your looking for if you are a sprinter, but im not 100% sure about this just telling you what i heard.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    dood, Hooker's profile on oral turinabol talks about how olympic athletes used the stuff with very positive results...i'd definitely look into it...

AM

Thank you for all your helpful information.

I am going to order some Anavar to give myself some extra power. But i am about 5-7 pounds overweight at the moment. Will Anavar cut me up. I really want to burn off the excess fat on my midsection.

My body fat percentage is now about 11-12% and i need to drop that right down. do you think anavar will help.

Also, how long should i take it for, and how much should i take each day.

once again, thanks for all your helpful advice, i really appreciate it.

who knows, if all goes well, i might become european champion next year. (here is to dreaming)

regards

Thanks Alpha-male for that information.

How do I get into Hooker's profile to read the article. Please excuse my ignorance. I am new to the forum.

thanks

asking questions is never ignorant...in the main forum, it's the second link down, it says "steroid profiles", i think...anyway, Hooker wrote pretty much all of 'em, fantastic info...you can even post questions there and he usually gets back to you...peace

AM

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    try cigarettes. they work well for long distance running...

J-K!

Alpha male, thanks for the reference. it was a great read.

I also read the write up on anavar , and im very interested in it. however, im not sure what dosage to take per day, considering im looking for strength gains/reduction of fat without any weight gains.

I was reading that based on my body weight, i should do about 25mg per day. is that correct?

also, if i buty the 10mg tablets, can i break them in two.

Please advise.

regards

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Look up Benjamin Sinclaire Johnson and ask him. 9.79 100meter dash in 1992

i 'spose that would be a good starting point, some bros on here suggest 50mg/day, but i know Hook mentions 20-40mg for men...im sure you could break 'em in half, but you should be okay if you want to just take three

Thanks once again Alpha-male

I will take 3 tablets a day. I ordered for them a little earlier, so they won't arrive for about a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I have contacted my old sprints coach and he has asked me to come to track training tomorrow so he can give me a workout schedule.

Even though I have not trained for over a year, I am hoping to do a couple of races towards the end of august. To do that, I need to get running fit pretty fast. I also need to shed a couple of pounds (5 to be exact).

I am hoping to run about 10.7secs for 100 metres in 2 months or so. Not sure if it's possible, lets wait and see.

Ill be sure to keep you posted on my progress when i recieve my magic pills.

Thanks once again. I feel totally re-inspired for track since i discovered this discussion forum.

By the way, I'm English and living in London. Forgot to mention that earlier.

Forgot to ask,

how long in weeks should i take the 30mg per day dose for before i take a break?

and how long should i come off them for before restarting the cycle.

thanks

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1
    Forgot to ask,

how long in weeks should i take the 30mg per day dose for before i take a break?

and how long should i come off them for before restarting the cycle.

thanks
    i would take 40 mgs/day as a starter dose. most people don't get much in terms of gains without at least 40.

most people run it 10 weeks. then your pct should be 2-4 weeks, so you will want to wait another 12-14 weeks after that before you begin again.

what pct should i take. and will it show up in a drugs test?

what would happen if i didn't take any pct.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    try running with a tire strapped to you. 998!!

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Var

When I took anavar I shaved 2 tenths of a second off of my 40 yard dash time.

This was done at 20 mg per day for a three month cycle. And the speed improvement was all from one cycle, so in only three months my forty yard time was faster.

This was also accomplished with bodyfat going from roughly 14% down to roughly 11%, although actual bodyweight increased roughly 5 pounds.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Sprinter 1= Clen would help loose the b/f. Var and Clen are a good combo. The only bad thing about Var is it is expensive. PM me i have some Shi! on Clen. Later

that is absolutely amazing. 2 tenths of a second over 40 yards probably equates to 5 tenths over 100 metres. if i could improve that much, i will definately be challenging for medals in the next olympics......wow.

did you take 20mg for 3 months straight with no break?

also, how was your diet during this period, as im desperately trying to lose weight as opposed to gaining it during the cycle.

finally, how long should i come off it for when the first cycle is over.

Thanks AG

Can clen be used as well as anavar ?

Var

that is absolutely amazing. 2 tenths of a second over 40 yards probably equates to 5 tenths over 100 metres. if i could improve that much, i will definately be challenging for medals in the next olympics......wow.

did you take 20mg for 3 months straight with no break?

also, how was your diet during this period, as im desperately trying to lose weight as opposed to gaining it during the cycle.

finally, how long should i come off it for when the first cycle is over.
    I did take 20 mg per day for 3 months straight, no break. I was taking the human grade, prescription anavar . This was 1984. I was getting it through a doctor (who is now deceased) that was a lot like the BALCO guys, in that he had a lot of athletes (including olympic athletes) as clients.

My diet was mostly a "weight gainer" type of diet, mostly good food, high in protein, mostly low fat. You could probably lose weight on the cycle but keep in mind muscle weighs more than fat, again, I gained 5 pounds but went down in bodyfat by 3%.

The doctor had me take 1 month off between cycles.

Thanks for the info bro, that was really helpful.

I am not a big eater eater at the best of times, so i'm sure that i will probably lose weight on that dosage, whilst getting a lot more powerful. I am 5'11 and weighed myself this morning at 194 pounds. I have never officially had my body fat count measured, though some bodybuilders at my gym estimate it to be around 11%.

My target weight for the indoor season in January/February 2006 is 187 pounds, with bf of 7%.

My current bench is 308, power clean is 264 and half squat is 440.

Im hoping to achieve the following by January:

Bench 396
    Clean 352
    Squat 550

Does the above sound realistic and achievable? If not, please tell me what I should be aiming for?

Thank you

superstretch74 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Look up Benjamin Sinclaire Johnson and ask him. 9.79 100meter dash in 1992
    He was on HGH

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superstretch74
    He was on HGH
    And winstrol .

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Anavar is probobly best in the "long run" Think Winstrol comes with injuries

Jezzzz squat 550!? Is it even good to be that strong? you think morrice green can squat like that??

I will be very surprised if Maurice Greene can't squat at least close to that amount. I'm British and used to work out with Dwaine Chambers, and I can tell you that he was half squating that sort of weight.

I have seen Dwain full squat 440 for about five reps with no warm up, and it was totally easy for him. Heaven only knows what he was lifting when he moved to the states and got on the THG.

I want to get really strong and powerful in the first few months of Fall training, and as the indoor season approaches, lighten up the lifting, in favour of plyos.

I was just quessing that if i can do 440 clean, i should be able to approach those numbers on the var and igf-1.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    Anavar is probobly best in the "long run" Think Winstrol comes with injuries

Jezzzz squat 550!? Is it even good to be that strong? you think morrice green can squat like that??
    Why wouldn't it be good to be that strong? Winny has a tendency to stiffen joints in most people which could lead to an injury.

I will be very surprised if Maurice Greene can't squat at least close to that amount. I'm British and used to work out with Dwaine Chambers, and I can tell you that he was half squating that sort of weight.

I have seen Dwain full squat 440 for about five reps with no warm up, and it was totally easy for him. Heaven only knows what he was lifting when he moved to the states and got on the THG.

I want to get really strong and powerful in the first few months of Fall training, and as the indoor season approaches, lighten up the lifting, in favour of plyos.

I was just quessing that if i can do 440 clean, i should be able to approach those numbers on the var and igf-1.
    There is a lot of athletes train in my gym and i have seen what they call a squat a little jerky motion with far too much weight. They claim it builds power.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    There is a lot of athletes train in my gym and i have seen what they call a squat a little jerky motion with far too much weight. They claim it builds power.
    I think these are half squats. According to Charlie Francis Ben Johnson would half squat 600lbs. for 4 reps at a bodyweight of 175, not too shabby.

J Martini, the reason for that is that sprinters don't like doing full squats because it tends to be a very slow action and doesn't encourage explosive power. For this reason, they only do full squats in the early part of the fall. Any where near the running season, and they do box squats and jump squats.

Thats probably why they do the sort of squats you are describing. It does indeed build power cos its an explosive and fast movement, which is what sprinting is all about.

Fair enough, British athletics is in a mess, was watching the euro cup today and the men where relegated. How things have went down hill from the time of Christie, Colin Jackson, Jonathan Edwards and Roger Black.

Big time, there are no more stars on the track any more. the big names have all retired. we have a lot of very good young athletes coming through, but it will probably take a few years before they come through on the big stage.

the european cup was an embarrasment. we really have hit a new low. the only good performance was from Christian Malcolm who ran 20.15 for the 200 metres.

Var

Thanks for the info bro, that was really helpful.

I am not a big eater eater at the best of times, so i'm sure that i will probably lose weight on that dosage, whilst getting a lot more powerful. I am 5'11 and weighed myself this morning at 194 pounds. I have never officially had my body fat count measured, though some bodybuilders at my gym estimate it to be around 11%.

My target weight for the indoor season in January/February 2006 is 187 pounds, with bf of 7%.

My current bench is 308, power clean is 264 and half squat is 440.

Im hoping to achieve the following by January:

Bench 396
    Clean 352
    Squat 550

Does the above sound realistic and achievable? If not, please tell me what I should be aiming for?

Thank you

Since January is only six months away, the improvement in bench, clean and squat you are looking for seems a little optomistic. However, I am a big believer in shooting for a high goal.

My own improvement in those lifts, in the same 6 month time period, was about half of what you are looking for.

I would recommend that you do a higher dosage cycle than the 20 mg per day. Although that is what I did, if I could go back in time, I would up the dosage to 30 to 50 mg per day.

And can you do more stuff aside from just anavar ? Like maybe equipoise ? I never did a real cycle with equipoise but supposedly it makes your strength go through the roof, and is very good for your tendons, ligaments, etc.

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Why wouldn't it be good to be that strong?
    I think this is VERY interesting!! Is It "the more you can squat the better"??

yeah EQ should be great! think the detection time is about 5 month tho

By the way: the swedish poerlifting chmpionship in the 160lbs weight class was won by i guye sqating 560 (with straps and suit and all that)

slooby is offline Associate Member
    my 40 time went from around a 5.2 to a 4.7 after one cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    I think this is VERY interesting!! Is It "the more you can squat the better"??

yeah EQ should be great! think the detection time is about 5 month tho

By the way: the swedish poerlifting chmpionship in the 160lbs weight class was won by i guye sqating 560 (with straps and suit and all that)
    No, it is not that simple. But the stronger you are in relation to your bodyweight, the faster you will be, and the squat is one way to measure this strength. But just being strong in the squat is not enough. You also need to be strong in other areas, and you need proper sprinting technique. Couple that with excellent training and some "aids" and you get a world class sprinter.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    you shouldn't take steroids if you are trying to get back into shape for a meet. you could injure yourself real easy with the new strength and just getting back into it. my first cycle i gained 30-35 pounds and combined with the added strength i was hurting myself once a week. i dislocated my elbow, pulled my hamstring and my tendons were constantly hurting. i also hadn't worked out before i started so that definetely didn't help either. get yourself a good solid strength base before you attempt to take steroid is my recommendation. i hate to say this but you should have planned ahead further. winstrol is what i hear track stars getting in trouble for. same goes for baseball pitchers i believe. i would plan steroids for next years meet if you have your mind set on taking them. you'll do fine without them for now. good luck in the meet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information