Thread: Pgf2a

thunder20 is offline Associate Member

Pgf2a

hey guys, i posted a thread about this a long time ago and i thought i would repost incase there is any new info out about it, couple questions.... first off any new info on long term side effects? secondly, will two bottles suffice for signifigant weight loss? how much cream will one bottle make? (meaning if i make it with dmso and aloe vera, hoiw many times will i be able to apply it to my body before i run out roughly?), third, is there a huge difference with the cream and injecting it, fat loss wise? so thats about it, just a couple questions for experienced bros on here, oh and also one more, how much fat have you lost from the cream? and from injecting it? anyone thats taken it please post. thanks guys all the best

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    what is this stuff purported to do? i wasnt aware that prostaglandins were involved in fat loss...

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Huge difference between inj and cream, as with all compounds...

My bro used and he wasn't very impressed, and he used just about everything since he is a competitor...

swoll4589 is offline Member
    it like liquidizes fat and it melts off of you and when injected it causes the muscle to grow ( spot injections ). Its like one of the few thing that gives you noticable results for spot injections.

anyone have any detailed info on this stuff? i searched, couldnt find anything, and the profiles are down...id like to research it more, but i dont know what it's composed of exactly...

so the cream is no good then?....swoll did you mean when you use it as cream or when you inject it? thanks guys

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i've been very interested in trying this as well although the detrimental long term effects haven't exactly been documented... from my research.

hey BBB, wtf is this stuff? got any links fer me? peace

AM

kevin69 is offline New Member
    bump for info

bump again

wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    Id go with the injection method,.... i had no noticeable results with the topical method - I even put it into a spray bottle with the DMSO and sprayed it on the areas and then rubbed it in with a plastic bag over my hand....

Just my .02

wannabe--where did you get the stuff? what are it's ingredients? any literature with it, etc???

sorry i didnt make myself clear, you can make a cream out of it if you want to burn fat but you need to inject it to get spot enlargement. I know that it makes you feel like shit and shit alot

Baba is offline Associate Member
    From what I've heard and research that I've done on it. The shit hurt like a mother****er, one bro explained as been Test prop times 50. The injections have got to be about 5 times a day or so and swoll is right you do shit quite a bit. But even with all that I'm still gonna use it when I'm ready mainly for my calves. I would say a really good pre competition drug, especially if you **** up on your diet and need to catch up on the fat loss.

so pretty much inject for best results but you still get good results if you make into the cream??? thanks for the info guys your all great help

you still get decent results with the cream as far as fat burning goes. If you want to add size to a muscle group you need to shoot it.

Logan13 is offline Banned

no source wanted.

Not asking for a source. Have you guys actually found Pgf2a out there? If so, what is the going rate?

Thread Information