tarzan103 is offline New Member

dbols only question

im not thinking of doin a dbol only cycle im just wondering if any one has ever attempted it before and what were your results...thankss

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    I have heard you keep like 2% of your gains....

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickm748
    I have heard you keep like 2% of your gains....
    ill second that, BUT there is a thread in here somewhere stating that some ppl have had prety good gains with it only but i wouldnt do it personally, couple of ppl i no did it and didnt keep jack $hit so i wouldnt recomend it

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i did it awhile back and the results were far from impressive for me after it was over. i looked like a big marshmellow with a little definition.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    with a small dose between 5 and 15 mg's a day, i have heard of people keeping alot of gains, but not making mind blowing results. i hae done it without test and was doind about 50mg a day for a few weeks, when i didn't know any better, and lost just about everything and it sucked!

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    I know guys that swear by D-bol only cycles. Nothing can be said to convince them otherwise. To each his own I guess. Would'nt work for me.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I had a friend that did it. Lost everything after..not really recommended at all...

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    with a small dose between 5 and 15 mg's a day, i have heard of people keeping alot of gains, but not making mind blowing results. i hae done it without test and was doind about 50mg a day for a few weeks, when i didn't know any better, and lost just about everything and it sucked!
    you probably went up quite a bit on weight i would imagine but then came down hard? i think i went up about 20-22 pounds but a lot was water and i might have kept 3 pounds. it kills your motivation to work out after your strength drops off after the dbol .

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    yeah, there's a thread somewhere regarding Frank Columbo and his claim of using 15mg/day on a dbol only cycle...i'll put it to you like this, if it's your first cycle, you'll probably make some decent gains, with proper diet and training of course...if not, i wouldnt waste your time...JMO...

AM

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Dbols only suck.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    my 1st cycle was a d-bol only and i blew up quick but lost it all very quick too. i'll never do it again.

MTLMAN is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzan103
    im not thinking of doin a dbol only cycle im just wondering if any one has ever attempted it before and what were your results...thankss
    a freind of mine only cycle dbol and winny both orals, he gets 15-18 pds in 8 weeks and keeps like 90% of his gains

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    If you don't count increased water retention as weight gained and you follow up with adaquate PCT there is NO reason to think its not possible to keep most of your gains after a dbol only cycle.

VENICE BEACH is offline New Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by MACHI
    If you don't count increased water retention as weight gained and you follow up with adaquate PCT there is NO reason to think its not possible to keep most of your gains after a dbol only cycle.
    Werd.

Its not pc to say it on bb message boards but I know from personal xperience the above post from MACHI is spot on correct.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by MTLMAN
    a freind of mine only cycle dbol and winny both orals, he gets 15-18 pds in 8 weeks and keeps like 90% of his gains

Right after he quit? Wait. It will come off.

wouldnt waste your time with a dbol only cycle...... get mad bloated get some temporary strenght....then deflating and losing it all....dbol is really beneficial for bridging the gap before your test kicks in..... if you want to do a dbol only cycle do it.....for me i want to be big and stay big...bring on the test

Thread Information