buffsicle is offline New Member

Exclamation Having unknown problems with roids

Hey fellas I posted awhile back about a dizziness problem I was having, since then I quit all the gear and went to a doctor, 4 different doctors actually. I got everything in the book tested, Test levels, cholesterol, blood sugar, glucose, liver and kidney functions and even a HIV test. Happy to say that I passed them all and the doctors said there was no problem I was very healthy. Not knowing what was really wrong I went to the ER to get the final tests done, saw a cardiologist and she said everything was fine and then got an x-ray of my chest and heart and the doctor said everything was fine. So i'm totally healthy and good to go but here is my problem. I started up again with taking just 10mg of dbol to see how my body would react, about 2 hrs after taking dbol I would get very dizzy and I would get a nose bleed, not the nosebleed that leaks out but the one you can taste in your mouth. After 2 days I decided to quit that thinking it was just raising my BP too high. I started enthanate doing 62.5mg the first day and then 4 days later doing 125mg. Its been exactly a week since my first injection and I'm starting to get dizzy again off of these low doses. I am supposed to do another shot today but am wondering if I should, could someone please put in some input to help me solve this problem.
    My diet is great.. had a dietician make one up for me and I have run about 4 cycles in the past with no problems whatsoever. Thanks a lot for input fellas.

birsling is offline Member
    Sounds like this would definitely be blood pressure related. Have you tested your blood pressure regularly while injecting? I am no doctor, but it sounds like you have identified a potential problem, and I would lay off the gear until you know the true cause. Your health is the last thing you want to mess with

Just my .02

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    is this your first time to use? i know in my early days (i was 17 when i first started using), i had lots of anxiety associated with using, even thought i was having a heart attack and went to the ER...cardiogram was fine, so was everything else...when you're feeling dizzy, head up to a CVS and use their BP machine, see if it's that, otherwise, i think you might be trippin' yourself out

ya i checked my bp yesterday and it said 134/62 pulse rate was a little high probably cause i was nervous, wondering if i just do some cardio it would help it out? I've had bloodwork done while on and everything came up clean.... could i be allergic to something in it, after I quit however I return back to normal within a few weeks, wondering if i should tough it out.... any input?

I have done about 4 cycles prior to this one without a problem, a lot bigger dosages too

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i know nose bleeds have to do with high blood pressure ( as was the case with me)
    i don't know about the dizziness, probably high blood pressure too..
    hmm.. check with a doc to see if you can run bp meds with aas.. i am obviously no doc so i don't know how harmful or hepfull that combo can be..

MTLMAN is offline New Member
    you can get some pills for the blood pressure, lower your sodium intake and donate blood
    Last edited by MTLMAN; 06-22-2005 at 07:13 PM.

lower sodium by how much and what foods are rich in sodium that i should cut out..... what does donating blood do?

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    it alllows other ppl who are to cheap to buy steroids , use the juice in your blood

i would assume it lowers your blood pressure??yes??no??

I'll take a trip to the doctors office tomorrow and let everyone know what was happening, should i get anything else checked out while i'm there?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffsicle
    lower sodium by how much and what foods are rich in sodium that i should cut out..... what does donating blood do?
    if you live in the US high amounts of sodium are in everything:

fast food

canned food

frozen foods

and any processed foods

i'm sure i missed a buch just look at the nutritional facts on the packaging.

bump for more opinions/different view

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I have almost daily nose bleeds when I'm on cycle because of high blood pressure. I agree that that could be a problem. Also don't check you BP on a machine they are rarely calibrated for accuracy. Have a professional or some who knows how do it.

your BP looks okay to me, i dunno, are u using a diff. brand of juice this time 'round? maybe you are having a reaction, very weird, sorry i cant be more help...bump for some ideas

AM

Ya its kinda weird..... I was using a company before and I had no problems with them, great gear and everything was fine, did about 3 cycles with there stuff, they were a UG lab and were pricey for a UG lab so I changed brands. My first cycle from the new brand was just straight prop, by about shot 5 (day 10) I started getting super dizzy right after my shot, the dizziness continued for about a 3 weeks. I thought it was just the brand so I switched again to another UG lab, all these brands are very popular and I have lots of friends that use them here without any problems at all. With this new brand I did Deca , dbol and cyp and after the first day i got super dizzy again, was dizzy for about 6 weeks this time. After that I figured it was time to see a doctor and find out what was wrong while I was still dizzy, every result came up fine and I was given a clear bill of health, bp stayed at about 131/64 but came down before I started this last cycle to 121/62. So could it be just the brands, I'm was thinking about stop using the UG labs and going with the actual labs they have, would that change anything? Could it just be the brands I am using? Any input please fellas.

bump

lots of views but no one is given any advice

Quote Originally Posted by buffsicle
    lots of views but no one is given any advice
    it's prob. cuz it doesnt make a lot of sense, but i would suggest going back to your old source, regardless of price, or finding a new one, and see if that helps...

AM

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    If you can afford it, buy a home monitoring BP kit. Check your BP at least daily (even 2-3 times daily wouldn't hurt) at first. Especially when you notice these symptoms. But note that BP fluctuates throughout the day. This will help you rule in/out high, even low BP.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Xlnt advice. A good BP monitor should be less than $80 at any major drug store and well worth the price.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Also keep in mind that the first real symptom of high blood pressure is kidney failure, at which point it's kinda late. Dbol is notorious for pushing BP high enough to cause kidney failure, mostly due to rapid weight gain. One fellow who posted here a while ago got both kidney and liver failure from Dbol induced BP. Just because it doesn't bother one person doesn't mean it won't seriously affect another.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Yes, Dbol can raise BP VERY HIGH indeed. I remember a while ago while I was on dbol I began to suspect that my BP was high, so I went and checked it. 190/80!

After discontinuing the dbol within a week my bp was back down to 131/75. Scared the shit out of me. I've stayed away from using dbol since, now test prop is my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Also keep in mind that the first real symptom of high blood pressure is kidney failure, at which point it's kinda late. Dbol is notorious for pushing BP high enough to cause kidney failure, mostly due to rapid weight gain. One fellow who posted here a while ago got both kidney and liver failure from Dbol induced BP. Just because it doesn't bother one person doesn't mean it won't seriously affect another.
    that's why it's not recommended for longer than 4-6 weeks, at doses of 40mg/day or less...every study ive found indicating lever/kidney failure is due to an excessively long run of the drug...as mentioned, monitor your BP, if you can, during exercise as well...

AM

Thread Information