crizoc is offline Banned

Injection Question

Hello fellow bodybuilders. I will be starting my first cycle of gear within the next month. It will consist of Dbol /Test E. Anyways my question is if there is any videos online I can watch of someone injecting so I can get the proper technique instead of wondering if I understand instructions that I read. The point which I am most confused about is aspiration.

Secondly I have read about people using a warm shower to relax the muscles and also about people using ice to numb the area. Which technique works better. Or is it possible to use both. Shower then ice down. Any advice/information is much appreciated.

THANKS IN ADVANCE! you guys OWN!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hello mate

all i do is, get a alcohol wipe, wipe the area down pre injection
    push needle in aspire (pull plunger back) check to see if blood, if no blood you're ok (not in a vein) carry on if blood pull out and do a new spot

as to the shower or ice never done either, after injecting massage the spot

map

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

crizoc is offline Banned
    thx. now just need to hear about peoples advice on minimizing pain thru shower or ice use. what people prefer.

crizoc, fit doesnt hurt at all , just make sure you use new needles between drawing and shooting

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    i do it in the shower..it warms gear -up so it goes in easier and pores open up a bit to soften skin..gl

u inject while in the shower?!
    well whatever works i guess

ive found it easy enough just sitting down to just jab myself

map

crizoc is offline Banned
    in shower huh? good idea. maybe i'll hear about someone that uses the ice technique too :-p

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Hey I'm a new guy also and yeah your first shot is scary but it really is not that bad. I dont use ice or take a shower maybe good ideas but if you relax u should be just fine and Map is right make sure you use a new needle for injection

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    take a nice warm shower. slides in easier cuz the muscle is relaxed and fibers have more space for a needle to go in. You can ice it if you prefer. but the quicker you are ,OR your friend who is injecting, the less painless it is. ( i think) . just remember to sterilize with an alcohol swab. As for aspiration: once you stick your needle in, pull back on the plunger and you will see a few bubbles being sucked into the syringe, thats a good sign. you may proceed to inject your juice. however if you pull back and see blood, dont panic, simply remove the needle, change needles and try again.

pcbboy is offline New Member
    I'm new too, and i absolutely fricken hate needles with a passion. But the first one wasn't that bad. I do it in the glutes and it just feels like a small pinch and after that the needle just slides right in (no pain) after that. I went very slow too and i thought it would be worse but it didn't really hurt at all. So if i can do it you can do it. I've done both after shower and not after a shower, no difference either way. Let me know if you ever inject anywhere else than the glutes. I'm curious about biceps, or chest. Although chest freaks me out, thats kinda where my heart is!! But anyways good luck.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by crizoc
    in shower huh? good idea. maybe i'll hear about someone that uses the ice technique too :-p
    Yeah inject while your in the shower that's a great idea
    What if u slip and fall while u have a 1 and a half in pin sticking out of your ass?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    yeah i dont do any of that stuff, i just make sure my hands are clean and i whipe the area with alcohol, i find myself looking forward to my injections. i have a place where i can be alone with no reason for someone to disturb me. and i have at it. then i make sure to clean everything up!

crizoc is offline Banned
    sounds good. thanks for the help guys.

Thread Information