DEEWEEDAVE is offline New Member

Arrow A Little Input Here

ok guys i have asked a couple questions about my cycle and got some great answers and help now i have a couple more for a buddy of mine, well first one more for me
    The Test E i am using is Galenkia(not sure on spelling) anybody ever use it or know if it is good stuff?

Ok now for my buddies question, he is doing d-bol 6-5mg for 3 weeks and deca200 for 10 weeks(yellow tops) and is only doing one cc a week that is all he has enough for so it would not be good to do 2 shots a week that would only last him five weeks but the question is about how long does it take for the d-bol and deca to kick in and start feeling it and start seeing it?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by DEEWEEDAVE
    ok guys i have asked a couple questions about my cycle and got some great answers and help now i have a couple more for a buddy of mine, well first one more for me
    The Test E i am using is Galenkia(not sure on spelling) anybody ever use it or know if it is good stuff?

Ok now for my buddies question, he is doing d-bol 6-5mg for 3 weeks and deca200 for 10 weeks(yellow tops) and is only doing one cc a week that is all he has enough for so it would not be good to do 2 shots a week that would only last him five weeks but the question is about how long does it take for the d-bol and deca to kick in and start feeling it and start seeing it?

i would get him to get some test bro

i've done a deca d/boll stack and let me tell you it was hard gettin a hard on and my sex drive was shot to ****

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    if all wt he can get is Deca and D-bol, then the Deca definitley need to be increased, maybe 400 mg/week and extend the D-bol to 4 weeks.
    you Q. i never heared of that brand. it's better if u post a pic.

DEEWEEDAVE is offline New Member
    here is a pic of the Test E and i know people say go up to 400mg/week but that is all he has and all he can get his hands on at this time
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...chmentid=51878
    Click image for larger version Name: Test-E1.JPG Views: 0 Size: 98.0 KB

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i never seen/heared of it

Thread Information