ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

best thing to get cut?

If you were to choose one one steroid to get cut, what would it be. (please do not put clen ) anything except for clen

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    probably eq or win or var...But eq is good stuff...I run it with every cycle

saluu is offline Banned
    don't listen to these guys listen to the roid monkey saluu the steroid that is known to burn fat is fina or tren a i should say. and of course remember a strict diet and lots of cardio is the best fat burner in da house i went from 290 pds around 40 percent bodyfat to 230 at around 20 percent bodyfat in about 6 months commitment bro that is the key word.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    commitment bro that is the key word.
    I know you are sick of hearing that because you wish that there was a shortcut, but there isn't. Commitment to diet and cardio WILL get you results.

Anabolics wise though, Tren , Eq, Anavar , Winny, Primo, and Halo will help you get cut. Tren will probably be the most effective at burning fat though IMO.
    Last edited by Defconx3; 06-22-2005 at 11:58 PM.

saluu is offline Banned
    so u are saying there is no commitment on keeping your diet strict and doing cardio it just happens by magic. remember motivation and commitment are keys . Look at ronnie coleman being a police officer working 8 hr shifts and then being mr o coming home and doing cardio every single day 1 hr. I think your mere 4 posts reflect your intelligence. and for your kind information they call me the mike tyson of this website saluu is the name steroids is my game.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    so u are saying there is no commitment on keeping your diet strict and doing cardio it just happens by magic. remember motivation and commitment are keys . Look at ronnie coleman being a police officer working 8 hr shifts and then being mr o coming home and doing cardio every single day 1 hr. I think your mere 4 posts reflect your intelligence. and for your kind information they call me the mike tyson of this website saluu is the name steroids is my game.
    well said saluu

chris2wire is offline Member
    tren is definately the best to get cut

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Go Mike

As for the question diet and cardio ARE key, but tren /prop/winnie will help a lot

wes
    wes is offline New Member
    saluu got any before and after pics.

need some motivation. i'm in the same boat.

don't listen to these guys listen to the roid monkey saluu the steroid that is known to burn fat is fina or tren a i should say. and of course remember a strict diet and lots of cardio is the best fat burner in da house i went from 290 pds around 40 percent bodyfat to 230 at around 20 percent bodyfat in about 6 months commitment bro that is the key word.
    ....Yeah ninthprince don't listen to anybody since this isn't a forum or anything...I usually just listen to one person if I post a topic...

And the last time I looked the question was which steroid will get you cut?....I didn't know cardio and diet were steroids ?

tempbrit is offline Member
    Tren Baby.....Tren!!!!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cdogge
    And the last time I looked the question was which steroid will get you cut?....I didn't know cardio and diet were steroids?
    A lot of us are sick of seeing newbies coming on this site looking for short cuts looking for the magic pill to make them look like Arnold. You want to lose bodyfat? Good old fashion diet and cardio is the only way to go. Some people seem to think steroids are the answer to all of their physique issues. Well its not. More than half of the guys in this steroid forum should be in the diet and workout forum first. But no, everyone is looking of the easy way out. Or at least what they think is the easy way. Why start injecting all kinds of steroids into your body just to lose some bodyfat? It just doesn't make sense to me. If one's diet, cardio, and workouts were in order, there wouldn't be any need for steroids to lose bodyfat.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    ohhh yeah...listen to saluu....he doesnt drink water and eats 2 meals a day....

Lova ya saluu.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Saluu we call you many things here but it isn't the Mike Tyson of steriods . Only your humility exceeds your greatness......see if your huge mind can rap itself around that! Goof ball!

cyberthug66 is offline New Member
    Saluu (aka JerkOff), just because someone is a newbie and only has a few posts doesn't necessarily mean they don't know anything. Maybe you ought to learn how to read....he's 100% correct and basically agreeing with what you said. Everytime I read your posts I have less respect, but that's not possible because I never had any to begin with.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    A good cutting IMO would be test prop and var. Or test prop and igf-1.

crizoc is offline Banned
    saluu... buddy i think u read the guys post wrong, he was agreeing with u. rofl

Thread Information