Thread: bd lab tests

arxg is offline Junior Member

bd lab tests

hi all

been away for a month due to a back injury been back in the gym 2 weeks now to train for a competition in december i will post updated pics later on the members pics section

anyway i got 3 bd products tested 2 results attached below one more i just got a verbal on the phone from srcs , tests done as my gf wants to train for a fitness show and i am not gonna let the poor lady turn in to a man

primobol tablets (not injects) 45.8 mg
    stanozolol 9.8mg
    oxandrolone 11mg

was gonna test stan 50 mg for me but saw lab test on hookers board for 52 mg on a recent batch so safe to say they are good to go
    Attached Files Attached Files

Chin_chan_Chun is offline New Member
    Me donnt believe you , take a looky here , http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic...british+dragon

bro i have been on this board for 3 years my progress pics from 2003 are posted on here, you are here with 4 posts all of them to the same link on body of science thread about british dragon why did you come here just to post that shit,

lab tests are posted here for peoples benefit and cost me hard earned money

you can say what you like but my progress pics are in the link below if the gear is fake then i must be a genetic freak to improve so much

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=arxg

for all bros do a search on chin chan chuns posting history, he joined yesterday and bumped four old posts on british dragon including with a link to a 1 year old thread about british dragon problems, I am sure all UG labs have probs, but why just post 4 times about the same subject bro ?

crizoc is offline Banned

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Bro you are a picture of Excellence great friggin work.! Also screw this dope, why argue with a moron? You paid to have the lab work done, you have the knowledge of what you are getting both ways.
    •(A)• Good product.
    •(B)• Sound mind knowing what you are ingesting into that awesome physique it what it is suppose to be, and that alone can have an Anabolic effect, LOL.
    • Bro you deserve my BD Logo •
    Last edited by PrimoPup; 06-23-2005 at 05:42 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by arxg
    hi all

was gonna test stan 50 mg for me but saw lab test on hookers board for 52 mg on a recent batch so safe to say they are good to go

Actually it's William Wallace's board....

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Hooker are you pulling the profiles down for good? Please Nooooo..

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Actually it's William Wallace's board....

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chin_chan_Chun
    Me donnt believe you , take a looky here , http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic...british+dragon
    Chin just because BD had a couple of underdosed batches doesent mean they all are right? and ALL ug labs have had that problem sometime but BD is a well known ugl with top notch gear and this is not the first time i´ve seen good lab results from BD.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Chin must be an IP represenative..screw him! Thanks for the BD lab tests. Im glad the var was overdosed, thats always great!

Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    Hooker are you pulling the profiles down for good? Please Nooooo..
    They aren't mine, I wrote them, and the owner of this site paid for them and now he owns them.

Thread Information