BD Test E isnt doing anything for me??

Im 7 weeks into my first cycle of:

500 Mg BD Test E E 3.5 days.
    I kick started it with BD Mbols 35mg weeks 1-4
    Nolvadex every day
    calories 3500-4000/day
    protien 325-400g/day
    6ft. 200lbs

The first 4-5 weeks were GREAT!! I put on 14 pounds got upto 203 from 188 and my strength was through the roof!! I had all the tell tale symptoms; shrinking balls, hair coming out, back acne, high sex drive, sensitive nipples, etc... Once I came off the Mbols though its all gone. I visually look smaller and feel smaller than 2-3 weeks ago. Also all the side effects are gone, its like I am on nothing at all, and I have gone down 3-4 pounds?? The vials look legit and I will post some pics up, I got them from an established online source that has been around and everything else worked as its supposed to. Any easy way to find out what the deal is??

Manufactured: 02/2004
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD Test E isnt doing anything for me??-dscf0005.jpg  
    Last edited by Zackb911; 06-21-2005 at 02:49 PM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    maybe your test was bunk bro

put a pick in the steriod pic forum and let the bro's look at it thay will tell you if it's real or not

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I agree with stocky. Your test e might be fake. You experienced the effects of the d-bol and by now you should be seeing the effects of the test e. Maybe your diet is not upto scratch bro?

Zackb911 is offline Junior Member
    Im thinking its the Test definitly my diet was fine for my initial growth and supported that great.. I just wanted some other opinions or if there is any easy way to test how legit it is?

Its not 100% clear but from what i can see they look real bro.

They look legit to me too... they have the pull up cap so they are sealed correctly, I just honestly feel nothing from them....

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    my cap was blue but maybe they still manufacture tha green ones, i ordered mine recently a few times and were all blue caps

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    my cap was blue but maybe they still manufacture tha green ones, i ordered mine recently a few times and were all blue caps
    They are the new ones bro. Mine still have the green tops and they are 100% legit

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    o ok, ye i knew they had green ones, jus wasnt sure if they still made them or w/e

I emailed the people I bought them from so we will see what they say, but what does it cost to get some gear tested? or is it identifiable by taste or anything? I was loving it before and this is just really starting to suck!

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Ive noticed with dbols, strenght and gains were fast and unreal. Unfortunatly it isnt quality gain and quickly leaves. With my test e only cycle I only went up ten pounds after 10 weeks... Didnt seem like much but it was real qaulity muscle and some fat loss at the same time. Im currently in PCT and Im still gaining. I say give it more time and more calories

I know what your saying ACE... but its not only the size/strength, but also side effects are completly gone, ive lost a couple pounds, and I feel much different than when I was on the MBols... I really feel like im just injecting water here..

Nytol is offline Member
    The quality of BD products is not what it used to be.

Chin_chan_Chun is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytol
    The quality of BD products is not what it used to be.

You are right on my friend , tahe a looky here ,http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic...british+dragon

Thread Information