jsingh is offline New Member

My first cycle, need advice

I want to begin my first cycle, here is what i have 180 10mg tabs winny, 5 250ml amps testoviron depot, 15 tabs nolvadex . i know the testoviron depot isnt much but im happy with it. I plan to shoot once a week, i.e 5 week cycle.

I need to know when in the cycle should take the winny, during being everyday, or sometime near the end/beginning?? planning on 5 a day = 50mg

What more do i need for PCT? How much and how long after ?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i won't start this cycle, get some more gear bro

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    You cant put a cycle together with what you have mate and a five weeker will do you no good whatsoever.

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    What is your goal?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Not a good idea. Save it and get more.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    5 week cycle of test mate in a word waste of time,do some research and get some more test.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to get more gear, esp the test. You will little if any results from only 5 weeks. Test takes 4-5 weeks to kick in so you'll just be wasting gear.

Is the winny enough to run on its own? My goal is to bulk up, gain an extra 5-10 lbs, and reach 200lbs.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Winny alone isnt going to do much to bulk you up. It might increase strength and make your muscles harder, and it's more effective if you have low BF% to begin with. But winny alone is not recommended for bulking or gaining weight.
    Just eat a lot bro, and stock up more so you can eventually do a good cycle with a test base.

thankyou for all the replies. I plan to get more test, my qn is once i have it how often and how much should i be shooting? and where would the 5 tabs of winny fit in, and throughout the day when should the 5 be taken?? thankyou

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    If u take ur original stack i think that it would work just as much as investing in just a jar of creatine. If u are going to do it at all, make sure to at least do it so that u are going to see some reasonable results, so many people tend to take a small cycle and then just go on to take a big cycle later. Ur not going to suddenly look like some huge body builder just from one cycle anyway. U need at least 10-15 ccs of the test and with a shot taken every 3-4 days, test should always be hit hard and fast. then just for an added little boost a bottle of deca which is at least is 200 mgs and long lasting so that can be taken every 5 days leaving u with a little left over at the end when ur androgens drop down.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Thats crap advice to give a newbie, I would go with 10-12 weeks of 400mg test enan or cyp /week slpit into two shots 3.5 days apart. Use nolvadex at 10mg/day throughout then research for proper pct. Save your orals and use as part of a second cycle mate.

Thread Information