Thread: Chest Pain

GIROLAMO is offline Associate Member

Chest Pain

Yesterday I did chest, This morning I woke up and I have crazy chest pain.. It is evern hard to breath. Has this happend to anyone. I nervis becouse the pain is on the side were my hart is. Did I pull a musle or is it my hart. Can someone help me out. Thanks.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im not a doctor but does the pain come and go depending on how you sit? If yes, its good. If no, go to the doc.

If I breath in hard it hurts. and when I walk and move side to side

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    you are playing with fire here... when it comes to chest pain, breathing problems, don't risk your health for curiousity sake, go to the doc's. Unless!!!! it feels like a torn muscle pain, because I get that all the time.. otherwise, back to the original plan.

Do you have the same simtomes

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I do. Just take it easy. If the pain didnt come and go depending on how you were sitting/laying I would say thats not good. If it were me I would go take a nap but hey thats my cure for everything.
    Last edited by RA; 06-23-2005 at 09:06 AM.

I would but I am at work

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    WTF does work have to do with your health, geezus h chrispie. FUG work.!!! Do you have any numbness going down your arms or in your finger tips? Next ? is did you do chest yesterday? If so you probally pulled a muscle. Did you wake up with this pain? If the pain just came on out of no where i boogie my arse to the ER..

Quote Originally Posted by GIROLAMO
    I would but I am at work

No numbness going down my arms or in my finger tips? Yes I did do chest yesterday and yes I did wake up with the pain. How should I treat this becouse it is probley a pulled musle.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    When it comes to health i really can not tell anyone what to do, but having answered all the questions i asked, well if it was me i would just relax the chest as i would have thought i pulled a muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by GIROLAMO
    No numbness going down my arms or in my finger tips? Yes I did do chest yesterday and yes I did wake up with the pain. How should I treat this becouse it is probley a pulled musle.
    Last edited by PrimoPup; 06-23-2005 at 07:57 AM.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Try using a cream to help with the muscle pain like deep relief, deep heat etc. If it doesn't help at all, then you should be worried.

Also, if it's your heart, you wouldn't be able to ignore the pain, it would be preety bad!

buffsicle is offline New Member
    I had the exact same thing happened to me exept it happened for like 3 weeks and it would come and go at random more on the heart side of my chest, I went to the doc and got and xray and he said that my muscles were just inflammed and thats what was causeing the pain, he said take tylonol, aspiran or ibuprofen, i take some ibuprofen when I get pains and I feel wayyy better now, so I imagine thats all it is, i wouldn't worry about it

Thread Information