topgun1983 is offline Banned

Ephedrine success/failure stories please

any users of eph?
    sucsessful?
    does it affect muscle tissue at all or is it just fat?

1819 is offline Senior Member
    always worked well for me. 100mgs a day. been on the stuff for years. dont really know about muscle loss never big enough to notice.

are you cut?
    what do you mean it worked?
    and how did you split your dosage?

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983
    any users of eph?
    sucsessful?
    I have excellent results with it, although I cannot take it back to back days and get the same effect.

I run it M/W/F with morning cardio and it cuts the fat pretty good. Never lost muscle as far as I can see from it, but diet needs to be spot on.

Oh BTW...ephedra or ephedrine by itself to me is useless. Run 200mg of caffeine per 25mg of ephedra. I never use aspirin in the mix but some swear by it.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    It supresses apetite but when it wears if the hunger I get is close to uncontrolable.
    This is very true. You have to eat throughout the day even without an appetite to keep from binging in the evening.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    are you cut?
    what do you mean it worked?
    and how did you split your dosage?
    not anymore, age catchin up a little. always provided me with energy to get through my workouts or practices or games. used to take 25mg when i got up 50 before a workout and 25 some other time throughout the day. maybe a little bit mental but i always prefered to be on it than not. now that im not in great shape anymore i use it from time to time and definitly feel the benifits as opposed to not being on it. when playing i used to use it all season long. some people said your body gets used to it after a while and you have to stop from time to time. that i dont know. im sure there are some guys on this board that can answer that.

any other alternatives?
    i take it and get serious kicks, and a bit more cut, but dont want to get lazy and use it instead of cardio.

am mass building but want to be cut......if i use it and cardio will it affect my muscle mass.

i can see the sense behind your overtraining point. it is always sensible to listen to your body.
    than you

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I love it, the best illegal "supplement" I ever used....

- it's the only thing that makes me do cardio

- supresses my apettite

The downside is that I'm preety jittery (sp?) from it, and crash preety bad from it....

I use the ECA mix (25mg, 200mg, 250 mg).

Never tried it with yohimbe though.....

sceptic is offline New Member
    Interesting to hear about one of sides when coming off being an INCREASE in appetite, given that when you're on it acts as a supressant. Anyone know what physiological mechanisms are at work here? It seems to hold true with me. I came off it last week and my appetite did increase big time. Fortuantely I controlled it but the effects of such re-bound would have to offset against the weight loss when you're on it to know if its worth taking it.

ducatibob is offline Junior Member
    I believe the physiological action is the release of dopamine. I haven't had much luck with ephedra, I find the "crash" about four hours after I take it to screw with me. I need the appetite suppressant the most later in the evening. Ephedra just screws with my sleep if I take it too late. It also dehydrates the piss out of me (literally) no matter how much water I drink. I then seem to always come down with a cold.

apparently it tears through fat
    do ppl find this, or is it just a suppressant

Read this:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...17&postcount=6

Its a post I just made concerning Ephedrine...it should answer all of your questions.

thanks

francis_god is offline New Member
    bor is right!!!
    I'm on a cutting cycle ACE=325,200,25mg. I have happy result, lost of 10pounds the first week, but I was at 20% BF. the only effect on muscle is that you wont loose it when your cutting!

Dru
    Dru is offline New Member
    Ephedrine 30mgs
    Caffeine 200mgs
    Aspirin 100mgs
    l-tyrosine 1000mgs
    acetyl l-carnitine 1000mgs
    dl-phenylalanine 500mgs
    Hoodia 1000mgs
    Vit-C 250mgs
    DHEA 25mgs
    Yohimbe 5mgs

combined with 60 mins cardio 6x/wk and basic weight training 3x/wk, and reasonable diet.

I took this (my personalized) stack 2-3x/day on and off at 6-8wks cycles over 5 months and lost about 65-70lbs. This stack works great! Went from 255lbs 34-35% body fat down to 185 lbs 8-9% body fat.
    Last edited by Dru; 03-09-2006 at 11:16 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    any users of eph?
    sucsessful?
    You won't find many that speak ill of it.

[511220] Oh BTW...ephedra or ephedrine by itself to me is useless. Run 200mg of caffeine per 25mg of ephedra. I never use aspirin in the mix but some swear by it.
    Recent studies have confirmed the vast effectiveness of adding caffeine, the ineffectiveness of adding aspirin, and recommended an ECY rather than ECA stack.

ducatibob:
    I find the "crash" about four hours after I take it to screw with me. I need the appetite suppressant the most later in the evening.
    Use Garcinia, it kills your appetite begin with 500mgs if necessary (and it likely won’t be) increase to 1gm. You will literally need to remind yourself to eat.

Ephedra just screws with my sleep if I take it too late.
    Like Clen it stimulates mental alertness, you can’t take it in the evening. Your last administration should be late afternoon, 3pm. Unless of course you reduce the serving. Since with my product Thermbuterol one cap is a full serving, I purchase empty caps and split the servings in half. Original formulas serving sizes (Ripped Fuel 2caps, Diet Fuel 3caps, Hydroxycut 4caps).

It also dehydrates the piss out of me (literally) no matter how much water I drink. I then seem to always come down with a cold.
    Those sides are unacceptable, you really just need to switch products. Try Clen.

M.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    My bro did it and lost a lot of weight pretty fast. I am doing it now and it is working pretty well. I like it.

francis_god is offline New Member
    Little update:
    Seriously eph is very effective bro! I used to take ACE (asperine,caffein,eph) 3 time a day. I go from 280 to 200 in a year. I had little side effect the first month like big headheck and adrenaline rush (freaking out). then after a year I had to stop because of heart problem. It start beating very fast for nothin like panic problem. Now I stoped training and taking it for more then a year and still have problem sometime it beat very hard 2 or 3 time BOOM BOOM BOOM then goes normaly. I'll talk to my Dr about it soon if it didnt stop. Note that all my famelly have no heart problem as far as we can remember...
    I'm probably stupid of taking it for a so long period but I was hating my shape and it was so effectiv. If I had taked it 6month in and 6month out I'l probably havent any side effect and stil being healty.
    Sorry for my english...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bor View Post
    I love it, the best illegal "supplement" I ever used....

- it's the only thing that makes me do cardio

- supresses my apettite

The downside is that I'm preety jittery (sp?) from it, and crash preety bad from it....

I use the ECA mix (25mg, 200mg, 250 mg).

Never tried it with yohimbe though.....
    The basic stack uses 100mg aspirin in a 3-2-1 ratio:

E = 30mgs (25mgs in lower dosed brands)
    C = 200mgs
    A = 100mgs (or 81mgs from low-dosed or baby aspirin)

And where is it illegal?
    Here in the US it's very legal just banned. The difference being it can't be sold in stores (at least not at regular strength, only as the Ephedrine--the active alcohol version for bronchial dialating), but you can legally both use and possess it.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

molecule is offline Associate Member
    Ephi always crashes on me. Takes away my muscles along with fat.

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    It works pretty good but I am enjoying being "normal" feeling thru out the day. I want to start a cycle again of ephedrine but i dont like the jittery/wired feeling that much.

Thread Information