Thread: Eq

cdogge is offline Associate Member

Eq

My buddy wants to run just Eq.....He doesn't want any bloat and doesn't care about gaining much weight....he just wants to harden up a bit and look more vascular...I told him he should run test with it but...thats not gonna happen...What can he expect?....will his nuts just disappear? ...should he run clomid throughout?...and how high of a dosage?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    running clomid throughout isnt necessary. he isnt going to see much of anything but a high rbc count. he sounds like he will learn the hard way

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    tell him to trow some winny in there

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cdogge
    My buddy wants to run just Eq.....He doesn't want any bloat and doesn't care about gaining much weight....he just wants to harden up a bit and look more vascular...I told him he should run test with it but...thats not gonna happen...What can he expect?....will his nuts just disappear? ...should he run clomid throughout?...and how high of a dosage?
    i ran EQ@500mg/week with some deca just for the joints. honestly...i didn't gain much and it totally stripped my hair. my dome was shedding bad. i think if my BF% was a bit lower it may have been a better cycle.

my balls shrivled up bad and had a hard time recovering. took clomid only PCT. my sex drive fell really low. in my opinion it was a total waist of time, $ and effort.

tell your boy he's better of taking test at a low dose and sticking to a very strict diet. if he's worried about water...tell him to take .5mg/day liquidex. he'll be fine with that. also the good thing about test is if he's prone to shedding, finasteride will work really well.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    hmm..thanks for the responses...i told him to run it with test prop...

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    Turbogreek did your sex drive ever return to what it was before? Mines pretty low coming off a test e/EQ cycle. I ran clomid 300/100/100/100/100/100/100/50/50/50/50/50 but then stopped due to heartburn and severe vision trails. Im gonna continue with longjack and tribulus. I also stopped the nolva 10mg/day when i stopped the clomid.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes throw some winny in there and **** him up even more!

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akiraproject24
    Turbogreek did your sex drive ever return to what it was before? Mines pretty low coming off a test e/EQ cycle. I ran clomid 300/100/100/100/100/100/100/50/50/50/50/50 but then stopped due to heartburn and severe vision trails. Im gonna continue with longjack and tribulus. I also stopped the nolva 10mg/day when i stopped the clomid.
    yeah...it came back. my PCT got all screwed up though due to some nasty tasting research chems that i used. obviously i didn't use ARR chems. so it was a slow recovery for me. i actually did PCT twice due to the problem.

now i'm taking test and i wanna bang everything that moves. so don't make any sudden movements god bless test.

i don't think i'll be using EQ again. i really like deca a lot more.

Thread Information