Thread: Liquid Anavar

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

Liquid Anavar

Whats up, I recently got off my 400 mg Deca /800 Eq cycle about a month and a half ago, I ran liquid nolva through the cycle and post cycle ran liquid clomid. I kept most of my strenght and gains, but my muslce hardness went down the shitter. I recently purchased some liquid anavar . I have a few questions about it; 1. How much stronger is the liquid compared to the pills, 2. What kind of gains should I should expect from just running the liquid anavar, 3. Exactly how much does anavar help in the reduction of body fat as well as hardening up the muscles. Sorry kind of long post but I really need to find some of this information out.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    there's no difference in strength...40mg in pills is like 1 ml of a 40mg/ml solution of liq. var...personally, id run a minimal of 40mg/day, some will say more

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    No difference between liquid in pills as long as it is dosed correctly. You can expect to be harder/veiny/leaner. And var can help take away some fat around the midsection(with your help of course).

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    helps with hardening and pumps in my experience- theres no difference in pills vs liquid and i'd run it at least 50mg ED

Thread Information