Thread: Testing methods

bombguy is offline Associate Member

Testing methods

Gents, a couple quick questions regarding steroid testing. I know I've gotten on here before with the concerns about testing but now I need answers regarding methods.
    -Can a Urine test show positive use of steroids , or can it only be done through blood tests?
    -Do steroids specifically have to be targeted on the test or are most tests for marijuana and amphetamines
    -Do certain agencies (i.e. private business vs. federal agencies) use different tests?
    -Can a steroid test be beaten or tricked.

Any help/additional info you guys can give is greatly appreciated!!

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bombguy
    -Can a Urine test show positive use of steroids , or can it only be done through blood tests?
    -Do steroids specifically have to be targeted on the test or are most tests for marijuana and amphetamines
    -Do certain agencies (i.e. private business vs. federal agencies) use different tests?
    -Can a steroid test be beaten or tricked.
    1) Yes, urine tests can show metabolites of steroid use as well as blood tests.

2) Steroids have to be targeted, they will not be tested along with Marijuana, amphetamines, etc. This makes steroid tests very expensive and usually out of the price range of private businesses and such. So if they didn't tell you they were testing for steroids, your are more then likely safe.

3) Different tests for different companies/agencies.

4) You can trick a steroid test, but you will need to come off in order to do so, unless it is a urine test.

Hope that helps.

bombguy is offline Associate Member
    Thanx bro. Do you know if the fed agencies usually fork out the extra money regularly or do they just do those off of suspicion only?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    With budgets the way they are right now, I would seriously doubt that they will test you. Doesn't mean they won't, but I would be very surprised if they did.

Thread Information