CLOMID
    HGC OTHERS ARE NOT AVALIBLE
    SO PLEASE HELP HIM OUT BODY BUILDING IS HIS LIFE
    HE IS GETTING VERY DISSAPOINTED
    SO PLEASE HELP HIM OUT PLEASE
    WE R HOPING A GOOD ADVICE FROM YOUR SIDE
    THANK YOU SIR

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    damn bro only 1 week into it? gotta give it a little time. if all he wants is sheer weight gain, maybe some anadrol , or some test at a moderate dosage. im not real sure i understood your post though, can you get all the juice you listed?

peace bb79

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

what!!!!!

could this be you??and he's disappointed in his deca results after one week??haha.does he know anythign about the compound he is taking?that's a rhetorical question.it's takes 3-4 weeks for that to even build up in his system.tell him to do some research before he just starts taking shit.quick size??suspension.day off the contest??suspension.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    A 5 week cycle? He should done some bulking way before this if he has a comp "nov. 2 week". Is that the 2nd week of Nov. or the week of Nov. 2nd? Like partyboy said the deca is gonna take 3-4 weeks for him to see results. I'd say throw in some d-bol but, with the comp so close maybe he should use some test prop. Since he can't get any of this I'd order some tren (everybody can get tren) and stack it with some test. This will help him gain lean muscle. That's just my opinion. But if he doesn't know what doses or what precautions to take, I'd say skip on the Juice.

He need's to put some time into research. Maybe he should just go natural for the comp and look into some gear after. Your friend needs to be safe with his body.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

good post ron

you covered what i forgot and left out.i always freak when i see people take stuff they don't knwo anythign about.it's scary.

RON
    Thanks partyboy. I'm with you, it's scarry that people think there is this "magic pill". Just take it and puff. Harish, Im on here every night trying to learn. I would say you friend should do the same Bro. Not trying to flame. Just trying to say this isn't vitamins he's taking.

vinny is offline New Member

Talking

k, brother, first. deca will take atleast 3 weeks to get in to your system fully, and around four weeks for ya to start seeing results, most oil base steroids are long last roids which means they kick in late but they stay in longer. now as u are told test suspension is good for fast results, it is strong, and it's amazing for competitions, however he needs to be carefull with all the water retention he will get from test suspension.
    also he can do some test cyp and test prop. they will kick in faster, one will give him size, and one will keep him hard.

PEACE

HARISH is offline New Member

THANKS BROS YOU ARE THE GREATEST FRIENDS

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT TES SUSPENTION
    AND CAN WE STACK SUS 250 WITH 300MG /WEEK OF DECA
    AND CAN WE STACK THE THREE
    IF ANY OF THIS IS YES PLEASE INFORM THE DOSE

RON
    First if you stack the deca and sust alone, your still gonna have to wait about 4 weeks for results Bro. That's too long with the contest being so close. Then you gonna have to have time before the show to get rid of the water also. Also if you want to gain some seriously good mass Id say do an 8-10 week cycle min. I'd run the sust at 500 mg/week and the deca at 400 mg/week

If I were "your Bro" this is what I'd do. Concentrate on intense work out, diet and supplements for this show. After the show spend a few months studying up on AS. Then after I feal I know all I need to know, Id run an 8 week sust, deca, and d-bol cycle. He'll gain some serious good size on this if his diet and work out routine are good. Maybe run one more good mass cycle. Then run a cutting cycle pre contest.

Like I said before this is my opinion. Maybe some others can offer theirs. If you do decided to use anyway make sure you post you cycle before you start it so you can get advise on precautions to take.

And above all Bro be safe.
    Last edited by RON; 10-06-2001 at 06:59 PM.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Working out is about being patient and so to is AS. This game is not something to be rushed, but to be calculated and played out carefully. Rush it and thats where mistakes are made.

Thread Information