CrunchyWhyte000 is offline New Member

Couple of Questions before starting cycle

Hey everyone, I'm in the process of getting some Test Injection steroids and taking my 1st cycle. Right now Im an 19 years old 6'2 162 pounds and bench 180, Im pretty cut for my weight, I have been working out the last month or so and put on about 5 pounds and 30 pounds to my bench. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what to eat, and how to work out. I don't plan on taking more than a couple cycles, I just need a boost. Will steroids stop my natural growing cycle, I don't think I am done growing yet, my dad is 60 yo and is 220 and can still bench 250, so I really don't want to stunt my growth. Thanks in advance.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    At 19 y.o - you are NOT ready for AAS bro, yoiu already have naturally high test levels. start eating big and work out big and you will get big. plain and simple. You will wind upi getting flamed for being such a novice and wanting to juice right away.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    At 19 y.o - you are NOT ready for AAS bro, yoiu already have naturally high test levels. start eating big and work out big and you will get big. plain and simple. You will wind upi getting flamed for being such a novice and wanting to juice right away.
    this is all true. at 19 your body is produceing lots of test, infack you would need large amounts to keep up to what you already have.
    Also at 19 you are not finished growing. steroids and ibelieve clomid (used for pct) will close growth plates. and one last thing, 165lbs and 3 months in the gym is not a good enough base to work with. you have a lot of natural gains to go. just eat, train and rest well. you will be amazed at what that will do

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    here we go...just read this....

I am 18 years old and I juice

~theJuice~

dtr98 is offline Member
    yeah, your test levels should be real high, just workout hard and eat,eat,eat

Thread Information