promiscio is offline Member

EQ every third day?

Is injecting 200 mg EQ every third day ok? I am wondering if I can get away with every third day or if I have to do it more?

Thanks

middlewieght is offline New Member
    That's the dose I'm doing exactly, only with 500 mg. of cyp . My results were slow, but now, entering week 7 , I'm really starting to feel that equ kick in. It's A "low dose" cycle, but I'm satisfied with my results. 12 pounds of solid gains with 5 weeks left, plus you just can't beat that "equi pump" !

dtr98 is offline Member
    going eod with test e and eq, a few bros said you should more stable blood levels that way, giving it a try

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Thats fine, just add the test if u feel like it. I took eq for about 6 months then switched and did the same with deca . Taking it every 4 days. I guess it was more cus i think of those products like i do a protien shake. But i was happy and guess there were so much QV going available at my disposal i didnt care. As far as any side effects, i was given a full check up and just told that i have some alergies to some crap in the air. So being happy with my self trial, i would say go for it. Made me feel good and gave me a much more denser appearence

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Is injecting 200 mg EQ every third day ok? I am wondering if I can get away with every third day or if I have to do it more?

Thanks
    EQ only needs to be shot once a week it has a very long half life.

promiscio is offline Member
    So every third day is fine. I didnt realize EQ only needed to be shot once a week. I am also running 250mg test e every third day also and I kicked the cycle off with 30mg DBOL (naposim). I am feeling pretty good from the DBOL. I have only been taking the test and eq for a week and half so dont expect to feel that for a few more weeks... I am running clen also...

Any other advice or opinions?

j martini is offline Member
    Every third day is fine just not necessary as eq has a half life of about 10 days.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    The only time I went every third day was because of the low mg/ml which is alot of oil... 50mg per ml to be exact... so I injected 3cc every 3rd day. Second cycle before I knew about test.

Thread Information