Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Lipid profile is crucial for us older fellas......and even for you young guys to prevent heart trouble later.......

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Has anybody done a study of the heavy users of orals in the early days of AAS( the entire E, German team...hahaha) and compared their heart/stroke incidence to the normal population?

randy6969 is offline Member
    im interested in a tbol/var or just tbol cycle i have tried getting some for the past few months but i cant .. no one i know has it and most havnt even heard of it... i would love to try it if i can get my hands on some.. i wonder what country i can easily get it from .. becaue im planning on goin on a vacation this summer.. anyone know what country its easily available in...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    hey randy, delete any scammer emails you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Var
    HOOKER--are you insane?

EVEN if YOUR TESTOSERONE production is ZERO--you still have SHBG which is still BOUND to TEST! You NEVER have ZERO test concentrations. You have TONS of test--it is simply bound. HENCE, even whilst on a cycle, TURINABOL will increase LIBIDO--through other mechanisms MEDIATED OTHER than simply increasing free T.
    Yeah...so when your blood work comes back and it says "testosterone ng/dl:0"...you can argue that you still have tons of it, it's just bound to SHBG.
    ...And that when some of it becomes free (unbound), it magically won't go the way of the rest of the unbound test that your Tren already reduced to 0....because Dr.RossVar said so...

Tbol/Anavar is a dumb idea
    Tbol/Tren is absurdly dumb

You have alot of good ideas....well...they are good only when you compare them to the vast majority of your ideas which are absurdly horrible.

I mean...post your blood work, if you want to claim that you made a full recovery, etc....

And I mean...jeeze...you're like...21 or something...how many real cycles have you done to be claiming that you speak from experience?

Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    im interested in a tbol/var or just tbol cycle i have tried getting some for the past few months but i cant .. no one i know has it and most havnt even heard of it... i would love to try it if i can get my hands on some.. i wonder what country i can easily get it from .. becaue im planning on goin on a vacation this summer.. anyone know what country its easily available in...
    East Germany, circa 1975.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Yeah...so when your blood work comes back and it says "testosterone ng/dl:0"...you can argue that you still have tons of it, it's just bound to SHBG.
    ...And that when some of it becomes free (unbound), it magically won't go the way of the rest of the unbound test that your Tren already reduced to 0....because Dr.RossVar said so...

Tbol/Anavar is a dumb idea
    Tbol/Tren is absurdly dumb

You have alot of good ideas....well...they are good only when you compare them to the vast majority of your ideas which are absurdly horrible.

I mean...post your blood work, if you want to claim that you made a full recovery, etc....

And I mean...jeeze...you're like...21 or something...how many real cycles have you done to be claiming that you speak from experience?

First of all...Tbol/Anavar:

AMAZING CYCLE--great syngeristic effect, and utterly complimentary--where one drug fails, the other compensates. For example....

VAR is LIBIDO supressive--TBOL will give you CONSTANT ERECTIONS! Free test levels have been documented to increase by 4.5 times with just a single 40mg dose.

Var is Appetite supressive--TBOL stimulates the appetite.

Var is Great for strength but not ideal for significant lean tissue gains--TBOL is GREAT for lean tissue gains but not ideal for strength.

NEITHER compounds AROMATIZE AT ANY DOSAGE!

BOTH COMPOUNDS have MINIMAL sides.
    BOTH compounds have a hardening effect and a marked improvement of protein utilization. As you can see...var/tbol is NOT " a dumb idea".
    Last edited by Dr. Turin A. Bol; 06-24-2005 at 01:40 AM.

And Tren

And for TREN ..REMARKABLE COMPOUND itself...it only has one problem...VERY PROGESTENIC! KILLS LIBIDO.

Tbol is teh antidote and complimentary to Tren, as BOTH are NON AROMATIZING STEROIDS .

Tren/Tbol is a GREAT CYCLE.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    you ARE a piece of Work!!!

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Turin A. Bol
    First of all...Tbol/Anavar :

AMAZING CYCLE--great syngeristic effect, and utterly complimentary--where one drug fails, the other compensates. For example....

VAR is LIBIDO supressive--TBOL will gove you CONSTANT ERECTIONS! Free test levels have been documented to increase by 4.5 times with just a single 40mg dose.

Var is Appetite supressive--TBOL stimulates the apetite.

Var is Great for strength but not ideal for significant lean tissue gains--TBOL is GREAT for lean tissue gains but not ideal for strength.

NEITHER compounds AROMATIZE AT ANY DOSAGE!

BOTH COMPOUNDS have MINIMAL sides.
    BOTH compounds have a hardening effect and a marked improvement of protein utilization. As you can see...var/tbol is NOT " a dumb idea".

hahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!! hes back, some people just dont get it!

hooker

and Hooker...

as for your comment about TEST levels....

It IS an important fact to note, that EVEN when Testosterone Production is completely suppressed, the body still has TONS of BOUND TESTOSTERONE--although it is UNUSABLE--UNLESS, you are using a drug like Tbol that BINDS to SHBG very STRONGLY and FREES Bound Testosterone, rendering it active in the various tissues in the body(muscle!)

Furthermore, Tbol's effects on libido are mediated by other factors as well...

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Hey Ross. Back again? Hows the t-bol cycle coming along?

Matrix

Matrix....

You're a SENIOR bro!

Yea man--TBOL is a gift from the Anabolic Gods.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Ross, why do you think no one likes you?

HOOKER--are you insane?
    Hmm, maybe comments like that are the reason...

Listen, maybe your theories are all right, and maybe turinabol is the gift from the anabolic gods, BUT YOU HAVE NO PROOF NOR DO YOU BRING ANY FACTS TO THE TABLE TO BACK YOURSELF UP. All you keep on doing is regurgitating what you THINK over and over again. Try getting some studies that back up your claims.

Until then you will continue to be nothing more then an annoying little gnat buzzing around my head.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Oh, and Hooker...

That is ONE HELL of a post on ancillaries!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I hate idiot kids.

Funny thing is, this "ROSS" guy looks like a f*cking retard.

Sorry, I don't cap on too many people, but you deserve it.

~SC~

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I hate idiot kids.

~SC~
    I'm not doing anything this weekend and my ex will have the kids..... care to chip in for air fare???

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    what a tool when will he ever learn

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    we should all just ignore him, no one respond to him. let his write his horsesh1t and just don't respond. he fuels on everyone disliking him, he just comes back to rattle our chains and stir up trouble.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    **Following LMO's example...and posting on this thread**

For anyone who is interested, this guy (Dr.Var, etc...) is wrong about nearly everything...his logic is ...kind of there, but just isnt correct about the drugs hes talking about...

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I hate idiot kids.

~SC~
    Nice to see you over the 15k mark bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Turin A. Bol

Var is Appetite supressive--.

Here's a study for you to read, Dr.Wrong:

Oxandrolone restores appetite.
    An increase in weight helps heal wounds.
    Am J Nurs. 2000 Nov;100(11):53.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I do not like Ross, he was at the center of my suspension... He is a buffoon, MOR or as I like to lengthen it MORon.

Well....to be fair, you were at the center of your own suspension....

We read your last thread, which you deleted....and we read that thread you posted the other day, which I removed....you know what I'm talking about....and...

Both of them are Ban-able offences. We've just chosen not to ban/suspend you again.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Well....to be fair, you were at the center of your own suspension....

We read your last thread, which you deleted....and we read that thread you posted the other day, which I removed....you know what I'm talking about....and...

Both of them are Ban-able offences. We've just chosen not to ban/suspend you again.
    Why are they ban-able offences? Because you say so? Or is there a new rule? Me messing with SC has not one thing to do with you or anyone else(the we part). Also Why did you remove that thread the other day??? I was pumping up some good bros to post there knowledge on this board. Was it had the name of another site on it by chance? Is that the new rule that I can be banned for?

Bouncer has been funny and a good bro to me... So when he asks about pissing in my cereal - Did that have anything to do with how I asked you that exact question regarding Mallet? Just wandering.

Flaming someone is Ban-able (even a mod). So you could have been banned for that thread you removed. I removed the other one; I (we) don't like the implication that the board you mentioned have taken our intellegent members away. That's insulting to this entire board. Insulting this board is also ban-able.

Frankly, that other board is a convo board, not an AAS board. There just happens to be an AAS forum on that convo-board. They have 3-4x more convo threads than AAS threads, and I don't like the idea that they've "stolen" our best members, because that's simply not the case.

And obviously, if we've taken away the ability to name them (if you type their name it comes up as ***********), we don't want them mentioned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information