beefjr22 is offline Banned

1st cycle not satisfied ready for 2nd any suggestions

alright, I just recently came off of Test 250 and Deca 300 I did 1cc of both twice a week. I gained about 15 lbs. My bench went up only about 40-45 lbs over the 8 weeks. I did not do any clomid or anything when i got off. I have experienced loss of sex drive but have been informed that it will naturally come back, is this true? .....but anyways im ready to get back on and would like to expierence better gains than last time, and was wondering what everyone would recommend for me. I am an athlete, and am a decently fast runner (4.6 40yd) and am not looking to loose a step. i will be playing college baseball in a few months. i am 5'11 and wiegh 177 (i kno, still a little guy). Well thats all i can think of that u may need to know please reply with what you guys think i should take.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    well it dont matter what compounds you take, if ur not satisfied with your gains then you prolly need to look at your diet. it prolly isnt as good as it needs to be, cause u shoulda had dencent gains. but without pct your prolly not gonna keep too much of it. and for future refrence u need to run the test atleast a week longer than deca and atleast at 100mgs more per week. ur lose of sex drive could b a sign that u might have a sligh case of deca dick. also if your gonna b playin college baseball you shouldnt take deca, the detection time is too long and if you get tested then your prolly screwed. i played JUCO ball and am now playin pro ball, so i know all about the testing that they do

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    LD18 is right.

If you weigh 177lbs @ 5' 11 after a cycle there's something wrong with your diet

Check out the diet forums to see where you can make improvements

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    LD what juco you play for ? im goin to andrew college which is in Ga

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i played at one in north carolina, i'd rather not say exactly which one, sine i've only been out of it for a couple years

Thread Information