Boudreaux is offline Junior Member

test dosing question

How should I dose this cycle.. I have a 100mg/ml 10ml bottle of test prop and 250mg/ml 10 ml bottle of test e.. How should I run the 2............ This is my first time to use test.... I want to spread it out over 7-8weeks.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    there really isn't a good way unless you buy some more test.
    1-2 test prop 75mg ed
    1-8 test E 125 every 3 days.....so good luck, that is going to be a pretty low dose cycle unless you plan on mixing other compounds in there as well

I've got about 3 more weeks left on a var only cycle... I was going to start the test now... what would you say if I used the prop at the end of the cycle... I could then run the test e at higher dose for 6 weeks, and then run the prop for the final 2 weeks...

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    exactly, use the prop in place of the enanthate the last 2-3 weeks, for faster recovery...frontload the TestE at double the first week...and try to get some more (you can get by with 2 shots/wk on the TestE, but at least eod on the prop)...

AM

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Test-E, you have 2.5 grams.

Test-P you have 1 gram.

If you're goal is 500mg released per week, that'd be 1000mg of Test-E the first week, leaving you with 2.5gms for the rest of the cycle... which at 500mg per week can only pan out to be 5 weeks, total 6 week Test cycle. I don't think people here do that very often. It might work out minimally, but I'd wonder how much you'd keep. Var's great stuff, how long and at what dose have you been taking it?

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Test-E, you have 2.5 grams.

Test-P you have 1 gram.

If you're goal is 500mg released per week, that'd be 1000mg of Test-E the first week, leaving you with 2.5gms for the rest of the cycle... which at 500mg per week can only pan out to be 5 weeks, total 6 week Test cycle. I don't think people here do that very often. It might work out minimally, but I'd wonder how much you'd keep. Var's great stuff, how long and at what dose have you been taking it?
    It's been 3 weeks...I've got veins in my chest i've never seen before... At least while in the gym.. Pumps are awesome... BUT, I haven't seen hardly any strength gain.... Unless you call stamina a strength.. I can do more reps in the gym, but my weights have not gone up much... Also, I thought i'd have the veiny look while I wasn't lifting, but that isn't the case.. .. At least not yet... Overall I like it ... And will probably do it again.. I've been take somewhere around 50mg/day... got a perty good deal on the powder...That's the only way to go..
    I'm worried about taking the test.More scared than anything...Never taken it before.... I'm probably a wuss in everyone's eyes here, b/c all of ya'll like test so much... I'm just worried about the whole enlarged heart issue.....I'm worried about doing cardio while on test because some say it'll enlarge your heart...
    Last edited by Boudreaux; 06-22-2005 at 12:51 PM.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    If you can increase in either reps, sets, or weights, while using consistent time PER rep and inbetween sets, you have increased in stregnth. The strength increases take a little bit of time to accumulate...

There's nothing wrong with being apprehensive about taking Test, it's smart, but still, taking it as Prop means you can quite any time it feels "bad."

You'll be find tho

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    If you can increase in either reps, sets, or weights, while using consistent time PER rep and inbetween sets, you have increased in stregnth. The strength increases take a little bit of time to accumulate...

There's nothing wrong with being apprehensive about taking Test, it's smart, but still, taking it as Prop means you can quite any time it feels "bad."

You'll be find tho
    Thanks bro..

Samson7 is offline Member
    i think low dose cycles get a bad rap...i know alot of people that have done them and had great results. Now obviously each cycle you take you will need to increase doses some. But if it is early in your cycle history you are still putting something into your body that it is not used to so you will see gains

Thread Information