bolin is offline Associate Member

Arrow HELP!! Doctor presc. Accutane, on cycle!!

I just went to my doctor because of acne that I have on my back and chest.... he told me that I must take Accutane for 4 months!!

Right now I am on a cycle, can I have accutane while on a cycle??

Please only people who know what they are saying respond...

Thanks

bump

from my experience i can tell you exectly! u was on accutane for 8 mths i took 2 cycle whil eon accunte but in the cycles i made i made share that i dont include oral steriods like dianabol u anadrols because does are very liver toxic and acutane on its own is allready dangaerous so dont take oral steriods while on accunte! if you take steriods again after accutane you will be in danager that the acne will coem back right ance at an even worse state so be carful especialy from testestorones they re the most danagerous for acne!

from my experience i can tell you exectly! i was on accutane for 8 mths i took 2 cycle while on accunte but in the cycles i made i sure that i dont include oral steriods like dianabol u anadrols because those are very liver toxic and accutane on its own is already dangaerous so dont take oral steriods while on accunte! if you take steriods again after accutane you will be in danager that the acne will come back right again at an even worse state so be carful especialy from testestorones they are the most danagerous for acne!

dtr98 is offline Member
    my son was on it for 4 months and it was screwing up his liver values so doc took him off it

inti Malti??? jiena min malta

anyone else??

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    Your doc was is going to make you get a blood test done every month you are on it to keep track of your liver values(at least mine did). My first results(before i was on accutane) can back high from drinking on the weekend before my blood test. He prescibed me accutane and told me to cut out the drinking. I started to take Tylers liver detox and I still drank and results of the next month were fine. I was on a 6 month program of accutane. On the 4th month i started taking dbol while on accutane and my last 2 blood tests came back, quoting the doctor "a little elevated but not out of the high range." Just make sure to take a liver detox like milk thissle or something(I took the Tyler's) and keep track of your liver values.

ok man thanks

aw siehbi ijja malti jein jekk tird tkellimni andi msn tkellimni privat hemm [email protected] ok siehbi ?

any other opinions pls?? cause I am going to start using Raw Accutane while on cycle.....

Bump

Thread Information