boldinate (equipose) need help fast !

i want to start a cycle of boldinate! how much mg shall i take per week and for how long pls? and with what shall i stack it pls dont tell me with testestone becasue they cause me great acne ! thx

megathrust is offline New Member
    around 400mg a week on the eq.and sorry the only thing sinceable to stack it with is test just run a low dose just not less then the EQ.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    sorry bro but stack that eq with test. Run the eq 400mg minium for 12 week's minium

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    sorry bro but stack that eq with test. Run the eq 400mg minium for 12 week's minium
    Agreed. You can run a low dose of test and you'll be alright. 200-250mg a week will replace your natural test and then some. Sides should be minimal at that dose.

what do you think shall i take 400 mg boldinate a week and take 50mg Testosterone Propionate per day???? i was thinking taking Testosterone Propionate 50mg per day to keep the blood level stady and acen will not be a problem! what do you think? i was think i would take antibiotics every day so i make sure that acne will nto be a problem! what do you think? and i was think of taking proscar as well to block dht conversaions a acne will be minimise ! what do you think? please give me serius answers i really thank you !!!!!!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Running test prop would be a good idea bro but run it higher than the EQ.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex
    Agreed. You can run a low dose of test and you'll be alright. 200-250mg a week will replace your natural test and then some. Sides should be minimal at that dose.
    I have to agree with my buddy here... Listen AoM, Try a low dose of 200-250mg of test and I would go with cypionate and just inject once per week. I would run EQ no lower than 400mg. If you have the money and you do not want to loose libido or become extremely suppressed, add 400mg of primo along with it(half the dose I would use but hey it sounds like your first run). Run the eq 12 weeks run the replacement dose of test to 13(same with methenolone enanthate , but split dose to twice per week). PCT in starting week 15.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    75mg ed prop took away my acne.. cleared me up in a few days.. If i missed a shot and went he next day i got pimple immediately. give it a try. 75mg ed prop and 400ew eq.

Thread Information