mtown is offline Junior Member

fina dosage and injections?

just wanted to see what has worked best for yall as far as ed or eod. im gonna be runnin fina on my next cycle along with test e and eq and wanted to get some input on what has worked best. a good buddy ran 100mg eod and saw good results but i have heard people reccomend ed injections (which i dont mind) any advice?? thanks alot.

mtown

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    a lot of people say run it ed to get less sides, Im on my first run and Im shooting 50mg ed and havent had hardly any sides, except for the occassional night sweats once in a while and thats it so far.

how are the results coming with 50mg ed?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    tren should be taken ED to avoid a roller coaster in blood levels. ive run both ED and EOD and i notice a big differrence when i run it ED. I dont get as bad of mood swings and i just feel better overall.

personally i wouldnt take anything elss than 75mg/day of tren. just my .02

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hey do you have tren acetate or the tren enanthate . i am assuming you have the fast one. if it is your first time you could go with 50-75mged. it is strong stuff bro too much for some to handle. start low you could always increase the dose.

now for your compounds, your using tren which is very fast with two slow compounds test e and even slower eq which would and could take almost 4-6 weeks to start workin.(does for me anyway). i would switch to prop for the test and if you still want a 3rd compound which you don't need in my op maybe NNP or masteron or you could do winny or var. depends on your goals.

but i tell you the stuff is so strong you would be happy with just the tren and test.

H Bomb

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    how are the results coming with 50mg ed?
    Im running test e w/ tren and the results are great. Ive gained about 10 solid lbs and strength has gone up considerably. Im really happy that I havent had many sides. I'll up the dose to 75mg on my next cycle, but Im getting results with 50mg on my first time. I wanted to see how I reacted and gained with just 50mg for my first time. I definitely recommend ed shots

thank yall very much for the good advice! much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by H BOMB
    hey do you have tren acetate or the tren enanthate . i am assuming you have the fast one. if it is your first time you could go with 50-75mged. it is strong stuff bro too much for some to handle. start low you could always increase the dose.

now for your compounds, your using tren which is very fast with two slow compounds test e and even slower eq which would and could take almost 4-6 weeks to start workin.(does for me anyway). i would switch to prop for the test and if you still want a 3rd compound which you don't need in my op maybe NNP or masteron or you could do winny or var. depends on your goals.

but i tell you the stuff is so strong you would be happy with just the tren and test.

H Bomb
    H Bomb--
    Yeah thats good advice bro. i am just planning ahead for the next cycle so your input is definitely appreciated, and good advice. thanks alot

Thread Information