Deca cycle need help really fast pls!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!

hi! i am going to start my cycle next monday and i need help and advise please! i am going to take 300 mg deca per week for 8-10 weeks and the first 3-4 weeks i am going to take dianabols 40mg a day! what do you think?????? my aim is to gain muscle mass i mean i want to get a bigger size! my states are 5 feet 7 ,70kgs = 154 pounds(lean muscel) ,15 inch arms 44 inch chest!!! and beforse this i have allready takin another 2 courses this is my 3rd!! i am going to take antibiatics with the course to prevent acne beacuse i am very proun to acne so to prevent i am going to take antibiatoics and wash my face twice dialy with an acne gel! should i take any thing else to prevent ance please????? and shall i add some thing to my course to make me gain more muscel but please keep in mind that i am proun to acne so testestorones i try to ovoid them if possible!! thank you alot friends!!!!!!!!!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    try test prop with ed injections and i think we mentioned this before in another post of yours. ed injections make for stable blood levels and reduce chance of acne. prop clears my acne when i get on it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First you already posted a thread about eq and how you were taking it... here it is:
    boldinate (equipose) need help fast !

And what gives you the idea taking antibiotics for several months is a good thing?

if i take 100 mg propunate day in a day out should it be ok ?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    if i take 100 mg propunate day in a day out should it be ok ?
    yes that should help with acne problems. ed injections for stable blood levels. you wont knwo until you do it though.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    at 154 lbs you shouldnt be taking steroids . You need to work on your diet. You need to build up a solid base before taking gear, otherwise you wont get much out of them and will lose most of your gains. Diet is the most important aspect of gaining weight and gaining from steroids. Go to the diet forum on here and check out the bulking sticky. I'll bet youre not eating like that. You need to eat 4-5K clean calories a day and you will pack on some muscle. Besides dbol /deca is an old school stack. All cycles should have test as the base. Any steroid can potentially cause acne too, not just test

no mate i am going to take the antibiatoics just trow my course and 4 week after ta course what to you think! i now about that post ot equipose but i didnt find available so i had to buy deca !!! so if i take 300mg deca per week and 100 mg prop day in and day out for 10 weeks the blodd levels will stay stable???

I think you need to read longhorns post.

but i am 154 pounds at 5 feet 7 i am not tall and my abs are all out and i am cut all over!!! when i am bulking i eat 4-6 times daily mate

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    at 154 lbs you shouldnt be taking steroids. You need to work on your diet. You need to build up a solid base before taking gear, otherwise you wont get much out of them and will lose most of your gains. Diet is the most important aspect of gaining weight and gaining from steroids. Go to the diet forum on here and check out the bulking sticky. I'll bet youre not eating like that. You need to eat 4-5K clean calories a day and you will pack on some muscle. Besides dbol/deca is an old school stack. All cycles should have test as the base. Any steroid can potentially cause acne too, not just test
    I dont need to say anymore.

but i am 154 pounds at 5 feet 7 i am not tall and my abs are all out and i am cut all over!!! when i am bulking i eat 4-6 times daily mate
    Yeah you may be cut, but you have very little muscle mass. Besides I noticed that youre only 18 and you shouldnt really be messing with gear at your age. Eat like this

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

If you really want to gain from steroids , eat like this for a while, you'll be amazed how much you can gain at your age from this diet. Steroids arent miracle drugs, you just cant take them go to the gym and eat a couple times a day. You need large amount of calories to grow not large amounts of drugs, esp at your age. Besides if you cant eat like this you wont keep your gains afterwards. In fact, you really need to eat even more during PCT to keep your gains. So if you cant eat like this youre just wasting time and $$$. This is what most people dont realize.

j martini is offline Member
    If you are constantly ripped you are not eating enough. And just because you eat 4-6 meals does not mean that it is enough, those meals coud only be 300-400 cals each

18! SLAP! you will grow just as nice drinking from your mothers tit. Wait until you are a bit older and research age and steroids so you may be informed to make an informed decission.

i thank you for the great help all of you !!!!!1

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i thank you for the great help all of you !!!!!1
    we are really tryin to help you mate,we are advising against steroid use because you are so young!you could easily gain another say 15-20 pounds of muscle naturally over the next 2-3 years and then jump on the gear bandwagon.

crizoc is offline Banned
    heres the thing about young guys. they dont want to wait 2 years to gain 15-20 lbs of solid muscle. they think steroids are the magical drug that with a LIL effort, and eating whatever they can, and not being on a solid diet, will make them huge! this is not the case. diet is the BASE (not test

and at 18 you should not use steroids cuz they can cause severe damage to you in the long run such as reduce sperm count severely, and PCT will not help you here. you are at the peak of testosterone production right now man. use it to your advantage.

hopefully he will listen to this advise, but remember when you were 18? You probably thought you knew everything too!

Thread Information