Shogun97 is offline Junior Member

How are they suppose to feel?

I have read a ton of posts about gyno and the signs and symptoms to look for. But what is considered normal? Zero irritation in that area ,I know that test can make your nips erect ( currently experiencing that now) I'm on 400mg of test a week for 10 weeks. I get a lil tingle or itch every once and a while, but they are not sore or look puffy. I'm taking nolva at 20 mgs a day..since I felt the tingle I have upped it to 40 -60 mg depending on how I feel. I guess the bottom line question is what should my nipples be feeling like? ( GOD that sounds gay LOL)

Thanks guys !!!

crizoc is offline Banned
    bump bump bump

come on guys!! with all the experience here, you guys must be able to give us newer guys an idea, so we can keep a close watch on the man boobs

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    mainly itch nips and lumps under the nipple itself. that's as far as mine has got but i'm going to have gyno surgery later this year because they look kinda pointy and chest won't round out right. it just sucks.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    you will begin to notice sore irritable nipples.... followed by a pea shaped bump directly under the nipple.. or puffyness.... all symptoms very, but common ones are stated above... with teh nolva on hand you should be alright.... you'll know when you are getting symptoms, I just experienced my first symptoms a few weeks ago and since then the nolva and b6 has stopped the process... I am currently waiting on some letro as well because I am a paranoid s.o.b.

thanks for the reply bro, maybe I'm just being paranoid this is only my first week, second week begins monday. I just get the feeling that I am very prone to gyno. I have always had a clear liquid come out of the nipple if I gave them a real good pinch and I have read that this can be a sign of gyno apparently and this is before my cycle. This is my second day on nolva @ 80mg it seems a lil better today but I'm still a lil freaked out, gyno is the last thing I want. When you up the dosage how long before it takes effect?

Thread Information