GeneralGrant is offline Junior Member

Question Am I the only one confused about clen?

Ok so you do the typical newbie thing when your intrested in something new, check the educational boards right? but then you do a search to get some more info, and now you have two very conflicting opinions of how it should be used. Im not gonna lie to you all the medical lingo is lost on me so both posters seem to know what thier talking about. But in one it says that clen should be used continuously for up to something like 12 weeks with the use of benedryl. That poster claimed that clen has anti catabolic features when used that way and can still be used for weight loss.

But in the handbook it says that clen should only be used 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. very ****ing confused.

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    well i use clen two days on and two days off. it stays in your body for three days so thats why i do this. on the off days i use an ECA stack.

ive done different routines when it comes to clen and this is what works best for me as well as others that do this method.

im just not keen on the whole benadryl thing to be honest with you

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    It helps in the aid of fatloss. You still have to do the necessary good diet and cardio as well for maximum benefits. Start off at a low dose 20-40mcg and work up. Youll know when its working..When my hands start to shake, I know Im at the right dose. I might even drop it some depending how i feel. As for the dosing 2weeks on/2 off is good. I like the 2dayson/2days off myself. (12 weeks)..Everyone is different..

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    I like the 2dayson/2days off myself. (12 weeks)..Everyone is different..
    yeah with the 2 days on/ 2 days off method your body never gets used to the clen where you wouldnt have as great results if you were doing it in longer periods. how long you do it depends on you. i normally go however long my cycles are which is normally 8-15 weeks.
    -coachj

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233
    well i use clen two days on and two days off. it stays in your body for three days so thats why i do this. on the off days i use an ECA stack.
    You cant use ECA on the of days clen and ephedrine works the same receptor.

Why are you confused? its just two different ways of using it. IŽdont see any contradiction with the two??

GeneralGrant is offline Junior Member
    Im just trying figure out which one is the most effective...

Big M is offline Associate Member
    But in one it says that clen should be used continuously for up to something like 12 weeks with the use of benedryl
    With benedryl you can get very nice results for a long time.

If you not use benedryl: use clen untill your body temp doesnt rise from it anymore (shouldŽnt take more then 2weeks) then take a cuple of days of and do it again, (untill you are ripped to the bone

be sure to post your results in this thred later

Good luck

Thread Information