alo5603 is offline Member

opinion on DNP length......

okay i have tried the short 400mg-600mg dosage for 10-12 days with great results...... just curious as that i have read that a 200mg dose for 30 days can be more effective, just takes longer and less if any sides? Anybody tried both ways? I would go with the 30 day cycle if it is at least as effective as the short one mainly for the fact of the sides.......

let me know your experiences on each please...

alo

badger is offline New Member
    bump

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    I usually run DNP for 20-30 days at 600-1000mg/day and i just finished my 5th cycle.

600-1000mg for 30 days??? i heard a dose like that cant be ran for that long because it looses effectivenes.... is this wrong? and how could you run that dose for that long...... it must be really cold where you live because i did 600mg for 8 days and i have never been so miserable in my life... drenched shirts all day, weird vinegar like aroma around me, flushed face, fatigue, insomnia,... list goes on. anybody else's experiences on either trial is welcome.

man, i was in cali on vacation for a few days and i come back to no other responses. C'mon people, i know there are some DNP guru's out there and i just want to know what you guys think? short cycle/higher dose better, or longer cycle/lower dose better? thanks

alo

Yea it was kinda cold then, it is definately a dangerous dose but i tolerate DNP very well and it was my 5th cycle.
    And NO DNP doesn't lose effectiveness at all! The only side effect i get are the DAMN SWEATS!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran 600mg for 7 days and then 800mg for 2 days and i didn't have as good of results as the previous run of it. the other one was 200mg for 5 days, 400mg for 2 days, and 600mg for 6 days. i would do at least 12 days imo. i can also handle a little bit of dnp with little discomfort. i'm still doing 45 minutes of cardio at 800mg a day. 600mg is where i start to feel heat.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    bump, bout to start a first cycle next month, any other experiances out there

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    I've run DNP at 200mg for 30 days with good results and minimal sides. If you're not in a hurry to lose weight (say for a competition), this IMO is the optimal way to run it. You get almost all of the benefits, but the sweating is tolerable and it didn't seem to interfere with my workouts or cardio.
    While I don't believe DNP is as toxic or dangerous as people make out, I still wouldn't run it more than 8-10 weeks without a break, since there are open questions on what its effects are in the long run.

sorry guys, been real busy lately, but im glad to see some other posts. Any other people want to share what they think would be a good dose for best results. My last one was 600mg for 10 days, sucked really bad.

By the way, just a little tip for you guys, i heard from another guy that you dont have to carb deplete for 3 days before taking it to get it going faster. Instead, just take 600mg the first day and then your regular dose the second. I have found this to be true as i have tried it myself. Of course, i would advise against it if its your first run, but it does work.

Anyway, again, anymore thoughts on low dose, long run, or high dose, short run, would be appreciated.

Alo

PRacer is offline New Member
    hey whats up guys, im doing my last dose of my first dnp cycle tommorrow, i would like to know how much more will i be losing like even a week after, and also how much is considered bloating, and how muchwater weight will come off, even when im done?

Quote Originally Posted by PRacer
    hey whats up guys, im doing my last dose of my first dnp cycle tommorrow, i would like to know how much more will i be losing like even a week after, and also how much is considered bloating, and how muchwater weight will come off, even when im done?
    Most of the weight you lose after your last dose will be water weight.

is it going to be a significant amount? like will be shocked at the amount of weight loss? when it comes off?

you will see the most of your loss about a week or so after your last day. You notice some during the cycle but its hard to see cuz of all the water retention but you will be shocked at how lean you will be after....

thanks bro, that makes me feel good as hell, i ran a really good cycle, it was
    day 1-3 200mg 4-6 400mg and 7-10 600mg, so some good results are coming im hoping

thanks bro, that makes me feel good as hell, i ran a really good cycle, it was
    day 1-3 200mg 4-6 400mg and 7-10 600mg, so some good results are coming im hoping
    If your diet+cardio was in check you should look amazing about a week after your last dose.

see thats the thing, my diet was really good, but like as soon as i hit 400 i started getting mad tired, and couldnt do cardio, like i see a lil bit of loss, but i was hoping that i would see some extreme stuff, luckily i tolerated the stuff really well, so like how much of a difference should i be expecting, and like whats to come in the next few days? and how much more water am i gonna lose?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    see thats the thing, my diet was really good, but like as soon as i hit 400 i started getting mad tired, and couldnt do cardio, like i see a lil bit of loss, but i was hoping that i would see some extreme stuff, luckily i tolerated the stuff really well, so like how much of a difference should i be expecting, and like whats to come in the next few days? and how much more water am i gonna lose?
    you can use an eca stack to combat the lethargy that comes with higher doseages. i was taking ephedra just to keep going throughout the day but waking up was the hardest thing for me to do. i would sometimes take ephedra at 5am when i woke up to go to the bathroom, go back to sleep and then be amped when i woke up. i lost about 5-6 pounds of water in the week after my last doseage on the last run. i didn't see any extreme fat loss till about 600mg a day. 800 though wasn't that much better for loss though but i only gave it 2 days at that doseage. i will definetely do dnp again though.

ya im gonna run it again for sure, i think probably in the winter, i was told to run dnp with clen , im gonna do that next time, so for now since i got off yesterday, what should i be expecting in the loss category like how much more is coming off? i wanna see some sick results lol

Thread Information