juicegorilla is offline Junior Member

Roids and Hair Growth

Is there anything you can do about the hair growth that you sometimes get from AAS use to get it to go away for good. Does it eventually thin back out? I've got hair on my upper arms and big patches on my back now that I didnt have before.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    just shave it off bro

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Hair growth should stop accelerating after the cycle is over... but while you're on, you're SOL

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    That hair is there stay bro....I hate the hair on my back but I get it waxed or have my 8 yr old shave it sometimes. You can get rid of it for good by going to a electrologist but that would be expensive. I was going to do it a few years ago but I couldn't schedule in the time during the week. I think it was going to be about 6 hours to do my back.....Damn hair on the back is ugly as hell! I've been shaving along with my arms lately. I've always been a hairy guy so the junk just made it worse.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    That hair is there to stay bro....I hate the hair on my back but I get it waxed or have my 8 yr old shave it sometimes. You can get rid of it for good by going to a electrologist but that would be expensive. I was going to do it a few years ago but I couldn't schedule in the time during the week. I think it was going to be about 6 hours to do my back.....Damn hair on the back is ugly as hell! I've been shaving along with my arms lately. I've always been a hairy guy so the junk just made it worse.

Thread Information