Thread: cycle time

flex321 is offline Member

Question cycle time

going to start on Monday. Ive been holding off because I wanted to add stuff. Im doing dbol /cyp/winny. I wanted to throw some eq in there which I might still do. I have like 3 weeks worth of EQ now but am trying to get my hands on some more so I can add it into my cycle. do you think it will make any difference if I decide to leave it out, or if I throw it in? give some opinions to your comments, thanks fellas. Always count on some quality bros to help you last min.

4plates is offline Banned
    lay out what your first idea was and we can definitly try to sgueeze it in there somewhere

cyc;le:
    wk1-4 dbol 30mg/ed
    wk1-10 cyp 500mg/wk
    wk8-13 winny 50mg/ed

feels like I type that cycle everyday. I would like to throw EQ in at wk1-8 at 400mg/wk, but If my guy doesnt get it by tommorow I will not be. so my question is will it make that much of a difference if I leave the EQ out?

4plates is offline Banned
    it will be a definit advantage to throw it in.
    cyp tend to bloat me big time and you really dont keep as much as you put on.the eq will be a good gain keeper.
    if you stop the eq at wk 8 you can start the winny a wk wk 7 and run it until the end of wk 12 and still go clomid 2 days out

cool thanks, also I wouldnt need anything for water retention right? and I have nolvadex $clomid but I am prone to gyno but I dont have enough nolvadex to take throughout my cycle. any advice will help. I'm starting this on Monday.

murph is offline Member
    Arimidex will help the gyno for sure, it stops the conversion of aromatizable steroids to estrogen.......it can be quite costly though,..IMO its worth it however....

murph is offline Member
    it also will help w/ the water retention aswell,..(arimidex )

how much is an average it would cost to take throughout the entire cycle? I'm no Rockafella thats for sure, but I like things done right.

Thread Information