Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Help my friend

  1. #1
    Silverbackgorilla's Avatar
    Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    90

    Help my friend

    My buddy is finishing up a long cycle.. He actually doesnt even know how long he has been on..I warned him, but to each his own..

    Basically he knows he has been on test e for 1 year + a few months..deca , eq, dbol , var, has been run at different times.. the last few weeks have only been test e.. He didnt run HCG at all...So what kind of PCT do you guys recommend--I read an article somewhere on here saying that HCG would actually be counterproductive in a case where it wasnt used during the cycle.. So what is you guys advice on the HCG and PCT?

    I have read Pheendos PCT, and the clomid/nolva/a-dex is what he is planning, 2 questions with this.. Can aromasin be run in place of the adex? Should HCG be used now,or saved for next cycle. His last shot was a week ago yesterday(6-16-05)

    Also any OTC supplements that may help him recover and keep his strength decent? He was dieting the last few months, so loosing tons of mass is not a major concern.. Thanks from my buddy, and myself

  2. #2
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    14,182
    .....maybe point him in the direction of a HRT specialist...

  3. #3
    crizoc's Avatar
    crizoc is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    146
    damn! the guy dont even know how long he been on and is guessin over a year. go see a HRT most def.

  4. #4
    robkesl's Avatar
    robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,034
    now, why would you tell him to go see a hrt? im just curiouis is that cause the guys been on so long?

  5. #5
    crizoc's Avatar
    crizoc is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    146
    yes, his levels of test and production may have been screwed. also throw in how is spermcount prolly is. if it was me i'd go see a physician no doubt. well actually id never do that long of a cycle, but thats just me.

  6. #6
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    14,182
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    now, why would you tell him to go see a hrt? im just curiouis is that cause the guys been on so long?
    ..Because there's no way to accurately guess if he's done permanent damage...A good HRT specialist may be able to help him regain some/all of his natty test......

  7. #7
    crizoc's Avatar
    crizoc is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    146
    there ya go!

  8. #8
    Silverbackgorilla's Avatar
    Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..Because there's no way to accurately guess if he's done permanent damage...A good HRT specialist may be able to help him regain some/all of his natty test......
    Should he just tell the doctor everything, or play dumb and see what the doctor says? He is the same friend who is trying to get a law enforcement job, so he doesnt need the fact he used steroids to be on his medical records, because the dept. may check his medical records with his doc--

    Thanks for the advice..

  9. #9
    crizoc's Avatar
    crizoc is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    146
    i would be up front. the doc isnt stupid. ****ed up test levels along with other tell tale signs of gear abuse will tell the doc everything he needs to know.

  10. #10
    keylock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wa
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbackgorilla
    Should he just tell the doctor everything, or play dumb and see what the doctor says? He is the same friend who is trying to get a law enforcement job, so he doesnt need the fact he used steroids to be on his medical records, because the dept. may check his medical records with his doc--

    Thanks for the advice..
    sounds like a cop cops

  11. #11
    Silverbackgorilla's Avatar
    Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    sounds like a cop cops

    He is actually a good guy, just happens to want to be a cop(if that kind of person actually exists-lol) I guess I cant hook him up now, if he gets hired..

  12. #12
    chris2wire is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    640
    You guys always overreact.

    HRT is OVERKILL. He should do PCT and decide from there. Chances are, depending on his age, things will go back to normal after several months from PCT. HRT should only be a last resort or if youre old and your normal levels will be low anyways.

  13. #13
    robkesl's Avatar
    robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    You guys always overreact.

    HRT is OVERKILL. He should do PCT and decide from there. Chances are, depending on his age, things will go back to normal after several months from PCT. HRT should only be a last resort or if youre old and your normal levels will be low anyways.

    im not sure, id want to risk something like that on CHANCE though!

  14. #14
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    14,182
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    You guys always overreact.

    HRT is OVERKILL. He should do PCT and decide from there. Chances are, depending on his age, things will go back to normal after several months from PCT. HRT should only be a last resort or if youre old and your normal levels will be low anyways.
    ...I didn't recommend he go on HRT...if you'll look back, I said a good HRT specialist may be able to help him regain some/all of his natty test..

  15. #15
    kswat is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    sounds like a cop cops
    Don't be so childish. First of all, "cops" aren't the ones that will hurt the board. When you say "cop", I can only assume you mean local police. I can assure you that the only law enforcement entity that would ever skim these posts from a prosecution standpoint would be a "fed". "Cops" want to improve themselves like everyone else

  16. #16
    kswat is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    77
    Bye the way "Keylock", since you hate police so much---don't bother calling 911 when you need me to save your girl, since you can't.

  17. #17
    Silverbackgorilla's Avatar
    Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by kswat
    Bye the way "Keylock", since you hate police so much---don't bother calling 911 when you need me to save your girl, since you can't.

    YGPM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •