lockingitdown is offline New Member

Please help all Im new i dont know what to do LOL

Hello all i want some help i am sure somone else has asked about this before.

I am taking dianabol 5 mg tabs 5-6 a day and i am also taking ANAVAR and i am taking that 3 pills a day i am also taking 10 mg of nolvadex and 25mg of proviron i just ordered deca durabolin and that should be here on monday it is getting to me the begining of the 3rd week of this light cycle. can anyone tell me should i see some nice gains from this cycle. any tips. when i am coming off should i use clomid or hcg or both does the hcg and clomid realy make a big diffrence i mean will i keep that much more of the gains with it ? Also any diet tips i take alot of protein and eat alot of whole wheat also i am 61 235 and have a little chub around the middle help if you can sorry for the run on sentence tim

lockingitdown is offline New Member

Please help all Im new i dont know what to do LOL

Hello all i want some help i am sure somone else has asked about this before.

I am taking dianabol 5 mg tabs 5-6 a day and i am also taking ANAVAR and i am taking that 3 pills a day i am also taking 10 mg of nolvadex and 25mg of proviron i just ordered deca durabolin and that should be here on monday it is getting to me the begining of the 3rd week of this light cycle. can anyone tell me should i see some nice gains from this cycle. any tips. when i am coming off should i use clomid or hcg or both does the hcg and clomid realy make a big diffrence i mean will i keep that much more of the gains with it ? Also any diet tips i take alot of protein and eat alot of whole wheat also i am 6'1 235lbs and have a little chub around the middle help if you can sorry for the run on sentence tim

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    stop ur cycle right now and RESEARCH.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    don't do it.............

1st..

don't take 2 17aa orals together.. at the same time..

i did it and others have... the strength gains are impressive.. so is the pain in your liver and kidneys..

never take deca without test... period..

dbol will put alot of weight on by itself.. it will mostly be water, and make you look like a philsbury dough boy.. but hey.. it works.. and you will lose most of your gains even with proper pct..

anavar is slightly toxic, and will help with protein systh.. and will keep you dried out, and is slightly suppressive to your natural production of test..

thus the proviron ..

a proper cycle for you would be

1-10 500mg test cyp
    1-10 300mg deca
    1-4 50 mg of dbol

50mg proviron through out

10mg nolva 1-10
    then 20mg 11-15 (pct)
    then clomid during PCt also

the hcg will be taken during the cycle ..

500iu 2 days a week starting at week 4-10

how does that sound.???

also, for this to be more accurate, i would need to know more about you..
    Last edited by spywizard; 06-24-2005 at 10:02 PM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ....I'd stop where you're at and do a little more research....Not trying to sound like a smart@ss, but there are much better cycles than your current one.....
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-24-2005 at 11:08 PM. Reason: ...substandard typing....

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

crizoc is offline Banned
    WTF STOP! your gonna kill ur liver bro! stop stop stop. go see ur doctor if ur already doing this.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Man up and use a needle pussy. Again this sounds like a person who is afraid of needles and should not be using aas in the first place.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    oh.......... and if you don't know these simple things.. take the next 4 weeks reading this site...

you will be amazed at what you learn
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    The first thing I thought when I read this was dude was gonna kill his liver. Next thing I thought was this is why steroids get bad press, cause people just take the shit expecting it will make them superman overnight, even though they know almost nothing about what they are putting in their system. Years later you see them on an episode of 30 Days on FX talking about how roids screwed them up.

Reminds me of a story an acquaintence of mine relayed to me. This acquaintence of mine had a friend who was an outstanding high school swimmer, could swim the 50y in 21 low. This swimmer decided to take some steroids to get faster, so what happened? Dude takes huge amounts of dbol , puts on all kinds of weight, goes slower and decided steroids don't work for swimmers. No, steroids don't work for dumbshits who don't take the time to research what they are putting in their bodies.

And just an FYI, Clomid or any PCT isn't just for keeping gains, it is also so your body can begin to function normally again. I mean, you do know these steroids will cause your body to stop it's natural production of testosterone , right?

chris2wire is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Man up and use a needle pussy.
    best advice of this whole thread

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    don't do it.............

1st..

don't take 2 17aa orals together.. at the same time..

i did it and others have... the strength gains are impressive.. so is the pain in your liver and kidneys..

never take deca without test... period..

dbol will put alot of weight on by itself.. it will mostly be water, and make you look like a philsbury dough boy.. but hey.. it works.. and you will lose most of your gains even with proper pct..

anavar is slightly toxic, and will help with protein systh.. and will keep you dried out, and is slightly suppressive to your natural production of test..

thus the proviron ..

a proper cycle for you would be

1-10 500mg test cyp
    1-10 300mg deca
    1-4 50 mg of dbol

50mg proviron through out

10mg nolva 1-10
    then 20mg 11-15 (pct)
    then clomid during PCt also

the hcg will be taken during the cycle ..

500iu 2 days a week starting at week 4-10

how does that sound.???

also, for this to be more accurate, i would need to know more about you..
    no....this is the best responce. not only does it point out mistakes but it also shows why.
    I think more time needs to be spent explaining to new members. when I stared here and older member took me under his wing. if we all did that to one person, there would be a lot of good educated people around. telling some one to man up and poke a pin does no good if it is not explained why

Thread Information