pope84 is offline New Member

Finaject Question (strange taste after injection)

Hey guys,
    Got a couple questions for the day that I was hoping someone could answer:

1. After injecting finaject (1CC into quad) I get a funny taste in my mouth. At first I assumed it must have been my nose/mouth playing tricks on me because of the rubbing alcohol fumes (far out there I know, but best I could come up with). I've never had this happen from anything else before, and as I just started the cycle recently and my test-prop won't be in until tomorrow I haven't been able to see if I experience it with the test mixed in. Is this all in my mind or is it common?

2. I probably should have asked this first, but at around 2am last night I went to inject and something came up (gotta love busy nights) so I had to postpone. I already filled the syringe but injecting was not an option at the time so I just capped it to use later. I didn't get back into until about 8am, and I so I assumed it would be fine to inject and did so. Just want to make sure that leaving it in the syringe for a few hours won't hurt...

Thank you ahead of time

tech is offline New Member
    i get that sometimes from eq

pope84 is offline New Member
    do you have any idea what it is? or why it happens.. it has been tripping me out..

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    A past issue of muscular development explained it down to the science. It happened everytime to me, they mentioned it had something to do with fluid in the lungs increasing. That is all i can recall. I took a ton of it though, so if u know it is good quality. Take it and enjoy.

Thread Information