Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: into a vein

smiler is offline Senior Member

into a vein

what if? i have forgot more than once to aspirate , i know ive seen this kind of thread b4 but there are so many different opinions. if you inject say 600mg test cyp into a vein what would happen? i dont know anyone that has died from it so does anyone know?

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    from what i read u will get light headed,caugh and feel sick..dont think u will die tho..but why so worried ur not dead so u didnt hit a vien

Quote Originally Posted by MCMARK
    from what i read u will get light headed,caugh and feel sick..dont think u will die tho..but why so worried ur not dead so u didnt hit a vien
    not really worried, but it would be good 2 know for future reference i would think

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I am sure I got some in a vein before. Sweat like pig, shake, feel like shit, wonder if your going to die. I would just aspirate .

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    I think I hit a vein once with some hcg I felt like I could feel the shit running down the inside of my muscle. It freaked me out it lasted for about a week . I was trippin , But after the 6th day I awoke and it felt better so I did another shot in other ass chec. I may have gotten lucky though because it was water based and not oil based?

BritishTiger is offline New Member
    Well i think most people have injected into the muscle before. Ive done it several f**king times and it makes your palms sweat, in fact your whole body will sweat, you get a strange sensation in the nose and back of the head, shake a bit, and generaly feel like shit as roidattack says. It should dissapear after 5-10minutes, but im not sure what will happen when you load 600mg into the main bloodstream, i dont think it will be very pleasant experience, but you must be a total idiot to not realise it because soon as it goes into a vein you instantly know it. Just like you can feel when the needle goes into a vein and out the other side.

wolf97 is offline New Member
    first off, aspirate . Even though many don't, including myself i only o it about 50% of the time. if you hit a vein you will know while you're pumping cause you will feel it, also when you pull out the pin blood should SHOOT out! also, using these 1 1/2" pins, u may hit a vein but go through it and back into muscle, which is ok.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    im not sure about the feeling sick part, but you definitely start to cough, and it feels like you might not be able to catch your breath...very scary...ive used for about 10 years now, and never aspirated until about a year ago when i hit my first vein...it only takes once, and then you never forget to aspirate again...

dazbo is offline Senior Member

that was exactly my question, even a mod said you will die yet another said you will not die. just curious

RA
    You can def die if you shoot it all into a vein.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    that was exactly my question, even a mod said you will die yet another said you will not die. just curious
    not worth the risk either way, aspirate every time and you will be safe, case closed

The natural way

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    You can def die if you shoot it all into a vein.
    From now on im going natural!!!

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    if that's what you need to hear to keep you from forgetting to aspirate then yes, YOU WILL DIE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! j/k, you won't die, just frickin' aspirate...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    not worth the risk either way, aspirate every time and you will be safe, case closed
    i think we all understand that, but its a question...you NEVER forgot to aspirate ? not case closed. just a question that obviously cant be definitivly answered

Always aspirate bro...

And trust me, if you inject in a vein, or even in capillaries, you'll know.

By the way there is a difference between injecting IN a vein and poking THRU a vein. Poking thru a vein happens to all of us, you know when pulling the pin out and get a squirt of blood, and sometimes a dark bruise around the inject site. Going thru a vein is no big deal.

Red

lifter05 is offline Junior Member
    if u shot in the glutes or thigh can u still hit a vien?

i think we all understand that, but its a question...you NEVER forgot to aspirate? not case closed. just a question that obviously cant be definitivly answered
    i used to not, but now i always do, and i recomend it to anyone who wants to be safe. i didn't say case closed to be cocky, just that IF you aspirate every time you have no worries, thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by lifter05
    Of course bro... there are veins and arteries everywhere.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by lifter05
    yes, you may have less of a chance through the glutes, but since there are veins through the entire body, yes you can hit a vein

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    yes, you may have less of a chance through the glutes
    You know it's funny you should say that. I've hit veins in my glutes probably 10 times more often than in my quads.

Of course the reason is mostly because I have less control when the pin goes in my glutes than my quads. In my quads I have great control of the pin and can feel when I'm hitting a vein and often can navigate around it. (veins feels harder than muscle tissue and have a rubbery bouncy feel to it).

Red

there a fewer veins in the glutes but there is a large vein that runs down the middle of each glute. make sure you're hitting the right spot in the most upper/outter quadrent. and yes, potentially you can die if you inject INTO a vein.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I think we need a doc to answer the whether you can die or not question cos noone seems to be ablke to decide. And those that say you can or cant, dont post any proof with it so you cant really beleive it.

The reason I put my post up was because, for some reason, I did my shot as normal but when I finished, it suddenly clicked that I had forgotten to aspirate !!

i guess the theory behind it is that gear is for IM use only. it is thick and could clog the blood flow and if it gets to your heart, 250m+ it should kill you. just aspirate , it only takes a few seconds and you'll be fine (i dont always aspirate). i have read and heard many times that if you inject INTO a vein you can die.

Chenko is offline Junior Member
    Ive talked with a nurse about this subject and you can have very serious problems if you inject into a vein. She didnt say you could die but didnt say you wouldnt. She did say if your tongue starts to swell and you cant talk right then go straight E.R and fast. just asperiate and you have nothing to worry about. why play with your life? What a stupid way to go out ( maybe ).

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    I dont aspirate , if you aspirate will you only draw blood IF your in a vein ? hat about a capilarie or artarie ?

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I dont aspirate, if you aspirate will you only draw blood IF your in a vein ? hat about a capilarie or artarie ?
    God give us all strengh!! Go back to school mate

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    I no someone who shot deca in to a vain he was so weak he couldn’t open a bottle of fanta for 4 days….

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    I dont aspirate, if you aspirate will you only draw blood IF your in a vein ? hat about a capilarie or artarie ?
    WTF

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Always aspirate bro...

And trust me, if you inject in a vein, or even in capillaries, you'll know.

By the way there is a difference between injecting IN a vein and poking THRU a vein. Poking thru a vein happens to all of us, you know when pulling the pin out and get a squirt of blood, and sometimes a dark bruise around the inject site. Going thru a vein is no big deal.

Red

Like Red said, there is a difference. The description I gave was poking through a vein. If you shot the whole thing into a vein, shit! Not sure why this is an issue.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    Alright, so call me stupid too..........but what's so wrong about needbigguns' Q? when he asked "I dont aspirate , if you aspirate will you only draw blood IF your in a vein ? hat about a capilarie or artarie ?" Now i know a tiny capillary is insignificant; but isn't it possible to hit an artery? On the 1 hand i guess the bleeding risk might b more substantial. On the other hand, u don't have to worry about the drug/oil reaching heart or lungs ( unless u shot into major artery in chest!?!?) or brain. Please explain?

RA
    Ok, your stupid too.

The heart pumps blood out through one main artery called the dorsal aorta. The main artery then divides and branches out into many smaller arteries so that each region of your body has its own system of arteries supplying it with fresh, oxygen-rich blood.
    Arteries are tough on the outside and smooth on the inside. An artery actually has three layers: an outer layer of tissue, a muscular middle, and an inner layer of epithelial cells. The muscle in the middle is elastic and very strong. The inner layer is very smooth so that the blood can flow easily with no obstacles in its path.

http://www.meddean.luc.edu/lumen/Med...s/main_art.htm

The artery runs down the front of the pelvis. So your not in danger of hitting it in that area. If you dont asperate how exactly do you know if your in a VEIN? You dont unless you have exray eyes. So the moral of the story is learn about your biological structure, and the best place to inject, and always asperate to make sure you dont dump into the bloodstream causing discomfort and or possibly death. There are lots of sites available with good knowledge on biology

yes u r insain. but this leads me back to my original question, many people dont...or forget to aspirate . soooo again lets say next week or soon after when needbigguns does inject into a vein his 600mg test or watever, what will happen to him? i know just aspirate and dont worry, i head that 20 times. thats not the question. what is going to happen? (and it will happen needbigguns if you keep this up long enough)

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    thats 1 ugly bytch in your AVATAR!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BritishTiger
    The heart pumps blood out through one main artery called the dorsal aorta. The main artery then divides and branches out into many smaller arteries so that each region of your body has its own system of arteries supplying it with fresh, oxygen-rich blood.
    Arteries are tough on the outside and smooth on the inside. An artery actually has three layers: an outer layer of tissue, a muscular middle, and an inner layer of epithelial cells. The muscle in the middle is elastic and very strong. The inner layer is very smooth so that the blood can flow easily with no obstacles in its path.

http://www.meddean.luc.edu/lumen/Med...s/main_art.htm

The artery runs down the front of the pelvis. So your not in danger of hitting it in that area. If you dont asperate how exactly do you know if your in a VEIN? You dont unless you have exray eyes. So the moral of the story is learn about your biological structure, and the best place to inject, and always asperate to make sure you dont dump into the bloodstream causing discomfort and or possibly death. There are lots of sites available with good knowledge on biology

scav is offline Junior Member
    Not aspirating is like running across the freeway blind and deaf. Someday a car will hit you, and then it will proably be VERY bad.

Quote Originally Posted by scav
    Not aspirating is like running across the freeway blind and deaf. Someday a car will hit you, and then it will proably be VERY bad.
    yes but will you die?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    thats 1 ugly bytch in your AVATAR!!!!!!!
    and just as i was starting to feel good about my complection. Only a few more treatments of beauty therapy and I should be looking sweeeeeeet. Mwwaaaheheheheeeee

RA
    yes but will you die?

If someone did shoot it all in there and died, do you think they would be posting on this board? Im not sure why you keep pushing this. You want to take the chance, go ahead. IMHO, everyone should aspirate .

scav is offline Junior Member
    yes but will you die?
    You tell me, I just try to make a connection on the running risk of not doing it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information