Thread: lower back pain

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member

lower back pain

fellas i got bad lower back pain but t started on my day off at the end of the night so i dont think i hurt it lifitng, i am on tren and prop does anyone know what it may be???

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I am running the exact same cycle and I have chronic lower back pain.... not saying this is the same in your situation, because it really doesn't make sense to me, but it is happening.

did it start with your cycle? i must know are you still able to lift, i dont really care about lifting through the pain i just dont wanna get injured ya know, are you lifting through it, what do you think?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    did it start with your cycle? i must know are you still able to lift, i dont really care about lifting through the pain i just dont wanna get injured ya know, are you lifting through it, what do you think?
    it doesn't hurt while lifting... mainly if I am sitting around for a while and my back cramps up... I wouldn't suggest taking a chance on injury if it is hurting that bad.... do you stretch a lot?

bro i dont stretch a lot, ut i do stretch some, enough i would say, no bro it is not in pain right now. i mean its still a little sore and feels like it could flare up again definitely, but i am most likely gonna take afew advil and try to lift. can you desribe to me exactly what yours feels like and in what location please bor, it would make it easier if i knew you had smething fairly similar. and thats another thing...it did not hurt while lifitng last night i just started aching and then it got progressively worse as the night went on, it was much much better this morning ..... help bro please

bump justin tke a look, others welcome please

spikey24 is offline New Member
    i can tell you exactly what it is ! its your kidneys tren is heavy on your kidneys rather than your liver. drink plenty of water to keep them flushed at least a gallon a day more than usual !!!

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    i am on prop/tren /var and the 1st week i started taking tren my lower back was hurting. it was around my 5th day on tren. my lower back was just hurting big time. my urine was very dark so it involved my kidneys. the pain lasted for about 4 days. the pain was there most of the day. i would take some pain medicine and it would go away for a little bit. i started drinking a ton more water and my urine went back to a normal color and the pain went away. i'm on my 4th week of tren now. i don't want to experience that pain again. knock on wood.

Thread Information